nazi canada

mr merlin

EOG Master
Why wouldn't unvaxxed players just refuse to go to canada? Seems like a no brainer - just announce that being treated like shit isn't my cup of tea.

howid

EOG Dedicated
quarantine is like 10 or 14 days, p.r. announcement.

0r maybe can bypass if multi tested, not sure.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Why wouldn't unvaxxed players just refuse to go to canada? Seems like a no brainer - just announce that being treated like shit isn't my cup of tea.
Why would a team want unvaxxed players if they are not available for every game - especially hockey.?

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
He takes no issue with the real problem - the bullshit law.

If you can't understand what I'm saying, then it's not anyone else that spends too much time on a farm - it's you.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
He takes no issue with the real problem - the bullshit law.

If you can't understand what I'm saying, then it's not anyone else that spends too much time on a farm - it's you.

Do I agree with their law? No. It’s their law though. Knowing its their law, I’m not hiring people that cannot be available in every city, unless they are that irreplaceable.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Do I agree with their law? No. It’s their law though. Knowing its their law, I’m not hiring people that cannot be available in every city, unless they are that irreplaceable.

I'd take a real stand and instead of punish healthy people even more, I'd have my team boycott the games in Canada.

mr merlin

EOG Master
i like listening to pirro...real sharp... a D.A. then became a judge
She's ok, A tough watch IMO.Tucker, waters are easy watches, Hannity is unbearable, Ingraham I can stomuch most of the time.

The worst is neil cavuto, preachy, dull, puts ignorant dems on all the time and then heaps praise on them.