More BetDSI Bullshit!

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
I placed a Tennis bet (doubles) yesterday- Ram/Salisbury -1 1/2 games in the 1st set.

They win the 1st set 6-4, so I won the bet. Match finished around 12 noon Eastern.

I noticed around 10pm Eastern that the bet still was in "Open wagers" and had not been graded.

I started a chat online asking them why it had not been graded.

During this time, the bet disappears, and I don't see it anywhere.

He then comes back and says my bet was refunded, there was an incorrect line.

I said- what was incorrect about the line, it was very simple, -1.5 games -115 1st set.

He then says, give me a moment, comes back and says that in the description of the bet it said "singles" instead of doubles.

I said, if that's the case and there was a typo in the description of the bet, what does that have to do with the line being incorrect?

He had no answer, but came back and said that the match was listed in the singles section instead of the doubles section.

I said, that is not true, it WAS in the doubles section with the other doubles match. But even if it was true, what does that have to do with anything?

He had no answer and once again told me my bet was being refunded. I told him they free rolled me, as I am assuming if the bet had lost, they would have kept it that way.

The bet was only $50, but that's not the point, total bullshit from BetDSI, glad I took them for 1k on the Preakness. Piss poor operation.

MrTop

EOG Master
so they moved to costa rica... established trust for 48 years... then run off with $50 ? hmmmm i don't know about this.

I saw this on seinfeld when kramer thought the mom and pop shoe repair store ran off with jerry's sneakers after being in business 48 years. ..

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Sounds like two mistakes by BetDSI.

First was to cancel/not grade the bet for a description mistake (that according to Jammer was not true). Second was not to immediately reinstate the bet upon the complaint.

Really bad PR to have these sorts of shenanigans.

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
Holy crap- had the same problem today- they refunded a winning tennis bet. Then they fixed it after I brought it to their attention, lol. Same guy Stan in the chat.

the bet was fixed, please refresh
BTT54291988
5/15/21
COMPLETE
+ USD 108.67
Cash

the bet was graded incorrectly by the system, it's not intentional and was fixed the moment you reported it

I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
I've complained about them for at least a year or two. Tried to place a bet at least an hour before a couple of CBB games on Saturday. Several times system would freeze, call them and they say they tested it on their end and it was fine, only for me to test again minutes before tipoff time, still froze up after numerous refreshing. Then try games that started later after the ones I wanted to bet went OTB and no issue. They're beyond horrible with piss poor customer service.