MNF- Taking the 12 tonight with RAVENS

dogball

EOG Master
Big number for prime time , Ravens have enough weapons to keep this a game. Pitt is unmatched on MNF but i think the ravens cover this one

take the pts

vig-me

EOG Enthusiast
At the beginning of the week I would have been on the Steelers. After losing 2 straight home games and playing a weak, hated rival on Monday night i thought they would be well motivated. But with everyone and their mother thinking the Steelers just have to show up to get a cake walk type win, I think the Steelers are starting to believe it too. The -8 1/2, -9 opening line was accurate. +11 1/2, +12 looks very juicy.

GL tonight dog

By the way. Kordell is no. 2 QB tonight. Jeesh that brings back nightmares of Malone and O'Donnell comming back and beating my Steelers.

When a line moves as much as this........"my opinion" opening line was not sharp. Cris opened at -8....now -12.5 and on the rise. Crossing 10 4% gain and so on.....14 even better. Players will still be laying the chalk at -12, but that # will attract dog money unlike the opener.

pioneer

EOG Dedicated
I got +13 and <35...I'm not real confident but I wanted to have a bet on tonight's game and no way was I laying 13. The total has actually gone up from 32...go figure!

Brock

EOG Dedicated
I was on NE last night -8.5 and also got sucked
into betting the 1st and 3rd quarters. Total wash.
Im on Pitts -11.5 and made two quarter bets.