Millennium

BigDaddy

EOG Master
I know Millennium isnt advertised here but i have account there and always have been paid on time I signed up for free ticket giveaway didnt win but just recieved a call and they are giving me a 50 free play just for signing up and not winning the tickets just thought that wa generous of them and maybe someone else on here recieved the same

BigDaddy

EOG Master
never had one problem been there over 3 years cashed out many time via fed ex and its always here in less than 2-3 days request monday here wed or thur and fee is one of the lowest around

Chuck Sims

EOG Dedicated
Millennium STOLE my money. Wiped my account clean, stole the money. Maybe that $50 free play you got is my money. Millennium steals bonuses back when a player wins. Internet accouunts closed when you win.

The owner of this site has refused big money from Millennium to advertise here. They don't belong here.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
Millennium is total garbage. I got kicked out of therx for pointing out what they did to me. I posted about it when I first joined here. To sum up, I clicked in on one line, typed my password in, and more than one time my bets were confirmed at a half point worse then the line I confirmed at. They are cheaters. Stay far, far away.

BigDaddy said:
I know Millennium isnt advertised here but i have account there and always have been paid on time I signed up for free ticket giveaway didnt win but just recieved a call and they are giving me a 50 free play just for signing up and not winning the tickets just thought that wa generous of them and maybe someone else on here recieved the same

rainbow

EOG Master
If they EVER PAY BW, I WOULD RECOMMEND PLAYING THERE, IF NOT I WOULDN?T BOTHER UNLESS YOU HAVE EXTRA MONEY TO SLUFF OFF.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
well i was not aware of any of this i appreciate everyone feedback i will not post back up with this book once again this is why i joined forum for great input on books and gambling

thanks

kermit

EOG Enthusiast
I have been with them for about 3 years and have never had a problem with them. One thing I love is that they give free 1/2 points all day Friday and unlike Skybook, the free 1/2 point applies to totals and also on and off of 7's.

Halifax

EOG Senior Member
Nimue77 said:
Millennium is total garbage. I got kicked out of therx for pointing out what they did to me. I posted about it when I first joined here. To sum up, I clicked in on one line, typed my password in, and more than one time my bets were confirmed at a half point worse then the line I confirmed at. They are cheaters. Stay far, far away.

For about the 3rd time, Nimue, that problem that you encountered wasn't unique to Millenium ... it was a problem with that particular software platform. It happened to me at Wagerweb ... it happened to Daringly (or Revere14, can't remember which) at Rio / SkyBook ... so it's not Millenium trying to cheat you, it's a problem with that software that happens every now and then.

Millenium may have their faults, but to keep harping about that particular problem and saying that BetMill was purposely trying to cheat you is simply untrue, and you know it.

acw

EOG Enthusiast
Nimue77 said:
Did they correct the line when you complained?

dirty

EOG Master
I think most of us who gamble offshore have encountered every offshore changing a line from the time you put your bet in until the time you confirm it....especially if you are doing multiple bets on one ticket.....That in itself is not cheating the player.......But the other BS that has went on a millenium is.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
Thats b.s. I've played with skybook and wagerweb plenty (and many other books). It never happened to me at any other book, but happened to me something like 4 times in somehting like a month. They also told me they didnt like the lines I was playing. Millennium is garbage, and if there software is really that bad you don't want to play there anyhow.

Halifax said:
For about the 3rd time, Nimue, that problem that you encountered wasn't unique to Millenium ... it was a problem with that particular software platform. It happened to me at Wagerweb ... it happened to Daringly (or Revere14, can't remember which) at Rio / SkyBook ... so it's not Millenium trying to cheat you, it's a problem with that software that happens every now and then.

Millenium may have their faults, but to keep harping about that particular problem and saying that BetMill was purposely trying to cheat you is simply untrue, and you know it.

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
I thought I was nuts or something the first 2 times it happened and figured it was me. The 2nd two times I clicked back on my browser and took scfreen shots and the tech guy corrected it.

acw said:
Did they correct the line when you complained?

Nimue77

EOG Senior Member
You are obviously not understanding me. I was at the final confirm screen, type in password, and it confirms (not just changes and tells you the new number) at a half point worse.

dirty said:
I think most of us who gamble offshore have encountered every offshore changing a line from the time you put your bet in until the time you confirm it....especially if you are doing multiple bets on one ticket.....That in itself is not cheating the player.......But the other BS that has went on a millenium is.

Caliente

Banned
Kermit, Ive told you before, not all of us jerk off to the idea of getting a free half point on Fridays. Its kind of important to some of us that a book never slow pay players and fuck around with us when we start winning. Again, what good is a free half point if you cant even get paid. Stop defending books like Royal and Millenium who admit to slow paying players. Does it not occur to you that these scummy books pay the small players but dont stand for serious winners. By serious I mean over 10 grand. Now imagine 150 grand. You dont want to be at Millenium or Royal or Betus and get your account to 100 grand. Thats great Big Daddy, they gave you a 50 dollar free play. How generous. These fraud books always change their tune when you start winning good money. Thats unacceptable and cant be tolerated. Stop supporting and backing these fucking disgusting, cheating, liars at Royal, Betus, and Millenium by sending them money and complimenting them because you got your 500 dollar payout in 2 days. Wake the fuck up!!!!!:doh1