Mater Dei @ Bishop Gorman

Big one tonight in Las Vegas as Maxpreps #2 Mater Dei travels to Las Vegas to face #6 Bishop Gorman. 42 of the 44 starters for this game have D1 scholarship offers.

Would assume Gorman a slight favorite (Whatcha you got Rail?)

The spotted cow household still doling out 14k/kid as 2 of 6 still matriculating their way through high school. Sure could use some of that student loan forgiveness $$

Go Gaels!!

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
My sister lives very close to BG. One day I was talking to her when BG and MD played on some ESPN channel. I was watching when BG had the ball about the MD 5-yard line. All of a sudden I hear this loud BOOM. Sure enough BG scored a TD and because Tv was about 7 seconds behind I heard the boom live - then on TV.

Great game and MD probably shoulda lost.

How about what St. John Bosco did to Allen, TX! Last I saw it was 52-7 and this after MD whupped Allen just as bad last year (or the year before - I forget but it was ugly).

railbird

EOG Master
My sister lives very close to BG. One day I was talking to her when BG and MD played on some ESPN channel. I was watching when BG had the ball about the MD 5-yard line. All of a sudden I hear this loud BOOM. Sure enough BG scored a TD and because Tv was about 7 seconds behind I heard the boom live - then on TV.

Great game and MD probably shoulda lost.

How about what St. John Bosco did to Allen, TX! Last I saw it was 52-7 and this after MD whupped Allen just as bad last year (or the year before - I forget but it was ugly).
good news barons lost 52-7 to eldorado

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I was shocked he wasn't fired. A kid died during unnecessary hazing in the locker room. Any other school immediate dismissal.

I didn't see Rail's post but I know it was about the MD coach based on the reply. I don't believe the kid died - he just has brain damage. I thought after winning G=B2B Nat'l Titles he and the school would announce he was "retiring to spend more time with his family" - the nice way of firing someone but letting them leave with some dignity (or as much as he could get). It is just a bad situation letting him stay.