Master List of Take-out food in CR

Sadly these are my office's main suppliers of shit sandwiches

Popeyes: 2288.3545
MacCrack 2286-0101
Papa Johns 2258 9999

Shitty options I know. It's partly because they actually deliver but mostly because they don't sell flippin "Casados".

Where do you guys order from in your office?

Re: Take out in Costa Rica

Re: Take out in Costa Rica

Also would like to add that D'fruticas has some pretty awesome shakes and charge nothing for delivery.

Express Alajuela: 2441-7878
Express Santa Ana: 2582-0202

Re: Best Take-Out in CR?

Re: Best Take-Out in CR?

:LMAO

Gotta be a joke right?

Nope, expats are generally fat it's not our fault it's just that no good restaurants deliver. The thread title is misleading though. What I'm really hoping to get going is a master list of restaurants that will actually deliver to books.

Re: Master List of Take-out food in CR

LOL You guys even have a Popeye's there?

Any good Chinese food there?

God no the chinese is terrible, and it doesnt make much sense as there a shit-ton of Asians down here. Popeyes has great chicken but all their sides are shit, the red beans and rice are more like purple beans and uncooked uncle ben's.

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Yeah, that's pretty much like the Popeye's up here. Good chicken, but that's it.

Actually Nes, I recently went back to Lotus for Chinese and it was really good. Killer Peking duck.

Lotus is great. Located in Escazu... let's see... how do I explain the directions...hmmm

It is also the only place where I have found cold sesame noodles down here. Also fried dumplings which are rare.

Yes. Two locations thus far. One in Plaza Lincoln, the other in Avenida Escazu.

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

Lotus is heading towards to "Paco" area on the old Santa Ana road and just pass the turn to the IL Panino and Saquella. They also have a limited delivery area.

chullo

EOG Member

God no the chinese is terrible, and it doesnt make much sense as there a shit-ton of Asians down here. Popeyes has great chicken but all their sides are shit, the red beans and rice are more like purple beans and uncooked uncle ben's.

Theres actually some really good chinese. Like everything, you gotta know where to go. Lotus is great, but super expensive (as is everything in Escazu and Santa Ana). Try Casa China for the same quality at less than half the price. Thats where the local Chinos dine.