mass shooter

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
The 19 year old fed ex shooter in Indianapolis was obsessed with my little pony. WTF? LOL

To me its a never ending cycle. No matter the reason ans motivation people argue about the same bullshit after every shooting. Right or Left, skin color, beliefs, gun control etc..

Okay. Its become redundant. How about this. I would sign up today if they formed a team to go house by house in my state to rip the guns away from every household and business. Its just easier that way. Unless we are at war with other counties we don't need them. Cops can enforce the law just fine with tasers and other things.

If you want to murder somebody you're going to have to earn it the hard way instead of just pulling a trigger.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
The 19 year old fed ex shooter in Indianapolis was obsessed with my little pony. WTF? LOL

To me its a never ending cycle. No matter the reason ans motivation people argue about the same bullshit after every shooting. Right or Left, skin color, beliefs, gun control etc..

Okay. Its become redundant. How about this. I would sign up today if they formed a team to go house by house in my state to rip the guns away from every household and business. Its just easier that way. Unless we are at war with other counties we don't need them. Cops can enforce the law just fine with tasers and other things.

If you want to murder somebody you're going to have to earn it the hard way instead of just pulling a trigger.

Right or left. Lol It takes an ignorant stooge to default to an overused inaccurate political phrase. Your ignorance needed exposure. Carry on.