Man Do Not Fool With Utility Companies

I have neglected my gas and electric bill and is now shut off. I owed approx $1450 for 5 months worth and never dreamed they would shut it off.. I would just say money is in mail or make up some bull shit to stall. The guy came this morning and cut the juice and I tried duking him $100 to leave it on and he refused saying he would lose his job. Hal go fuk yourself. I have known Hal too for a while and basically let me down. He gave me some mini flash lights and that as it. Well Hal I got news for you will get slow paid if you win now as I know your local .

Boys I have the cash but it is tied up offshore and do not want to withdraw any. I will rough it for a little bit and use battery operated laptop and plus I can plug in the computer in next apt as we are running extension cords al over the place as I am just duking the family a few bucks.

Boys I have money but will not give it to them now and plus I think the bill is too high. Fuk em as they cannot touch me!!

Most will shut you off after 2 months so letting it go 5 months isn't

"The Gold Way of how to roll".:smokesmal

I am in full operation right now with extension cords

I love beating the utilities authority

I saw Hal before as he was doing another call and he saw what I was doing and I pointed to him and told him "dont report this you cocksucker" and I am sure he will not.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
You can't fuk with any of these things. Cable, water, electric, gas, mortgage, insurance. They have you by the balls and so does the Government. :smoke

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
jjgold said:
I have neglected my gas and electric bill and is now shut off. I owed approx $1450 for 5 months worth and never dreamed they would shut it off.. I would just say money is in mail or make up some bull shit to stall. The guy came this morning and cut the juice and I tried duking him $100 to leave it on and he refused saying he would lose his job. Hal go fuk yourself. I have known Hal too for a while and basically let me down. He gave me some mini flash lights and that as it. Well Hal I got news for you will get slow paid if you win now as I know your local .

Boys I have the cash but it is tied up offshore and do not want to withdraw any. I will rough it for a little bit and use battery operated laptop and plus I can plug in the computer in next apt as we are running extension cords al over the place as I am just duking the family a few bucks.

Boys I have money but will not give it to them now and plus I think the bill is too high. Fuk em as they cannot touch me!!
JJ, nobody can be this stupid. You gotta be pulling our legs! Good one!

jjgold said:
JJ, you may feel differently about this matter come winter time.

JJ not so Gold

JJ not so Gold

Winter , Spring, Summer or Fall all you have to do is call!!!!

How can anyone inconvienance their daily life by not paying your power bill????.

The people that do that are usually considered squatters or move to a box in the alley.

Not wanting to withdraw from off shore accounts to make a payment sounds like an old BM stall story:doh1

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Not even Beanie would be this stupid JJ! What about food? Not buying Big Macs 'cause money is tied up? Come on- you had to make this up because you are bored!

Ghost

EOG Enthusiast
I belive most states have a "good faith" payment program. As long as you send in a letter stating why you cannot pay your bill in full ,along with some money 5-10 dollars. They cannot cut off you gas-water-electricity.

They will then set you up on a payment program. I had to do this in college when I was investing to heavily in Budweiser stock.

They had to pass this law yrs ago when some senior citizens power was cut off and they literally froze to death.

GL hope you get it all together.

I have plenty of food Son

Basically stubborn and need money offshore.

yes Ghost I believe there is a payment plan but ignored them

Man I rather deal with loan sharks than Utility People

Shrink I like Tony Montana and a great posting name and you are correct that he would loan me cash.

Kenny.................... I have over 37,000 in Cris right now so I think I can afford the Utility Bill but choose not to pay and go the extension cord route.

Good Luck

JJ would loan you the money. I know you would pay a fellow gambler back, but if you didn't I would have to send a Cuban hit squad to your house and they aren't as nice as Hal the cable guy. They would use that extension cord around your throat! LOL! MAY'N!
SAY HELLO TO MY LIL FRIEND!!!!!

Compactor it uses electric because if not the thing would die out and just not grip right. A battery just would not put pressure on the pecker enough to get anything out of it and I would then just sit there and not feel anything.

Its All Good

The General