Madcapper/Filibuster

I have been thinking about the MADCAPPER/IDENTITY Challenge. Currently, the thread says I am down 2 units with 9 units to go. However, there was the whole big thing regarding your making illegal plays in violation of your rules. Instead of being disqualified, you were given the chance to re-bet them (although most of the illegal plays lost). I don't think if you win, it will be a completely fair result to me and I would hate to see my time at EOG end because of a contest that I did not think was fair. At the RX, it was fair and square and I simply lost. Here, it has not been right.

This is not an effort by me to get out of the contest when I am down 2 units. I am happy to keep going with the contest and see what happens (I have a lock in nba tonight :)), but I want to know what you think about stopping it at this point and us both moving on with our posting careers.

Let me know ASAP how you wish to proceed.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

CapnHandi

EOG Addicted
Wait Wait! Let's all vote on that - If you think both MC/Filibuster and IDENTITY should leave EOG vote AYE!

AYE!

IDENTITY said:
I have been thinking about the MADCAPPER/IDENTITY Challenge. Currently, the thread says I am down 2 units with 9 units to go. However, there was the whole big thing regarding your making illegal plays in violation of your rules. Instead of being disqualified, you were given the chance to re-bet them (although most of the illegal plays lost). I don't think if you win, it will be a completely fair result to me and I would hate to see my time at EOG end because of a contest that I did not think was fair. At the RX, it was fair and square and I simply lost. Here, it has not been right.

This is not an effort by me to get out of the contest when I am down 2 units. I am happy to keep going with the contest and see what happens (I have a lock in nba tonight :)), but I want to know what you think about stopping it at this point and us both moving on with our posting careers.

Let me know ASAP how you wish to proceed.

He did say in the rules no M/L fav's. Then he started using NHL moneyline fav's. Identity has a point. But you have to remember these ice people north of the border think hockey is the best (and only) sport. They are ate up with it. But you should have beat him at his own game. Hell I dont even follow the crap, and I out capped him at his own game. It is so easy to predict.

madcapper - please respond as i see you're online.

capnhandi - disappoints me to see you want us both to leave.

:doh1

IDENTITY said:
madcapper - please respond as i see you're online.

capnhandi - disappoints me to see you want us both to leave.

You know neither one of you are leaving anyway so just finish the contest and see who wins. The only thing that really matters is if your LOCK in the NBA that you say you have tonight wins. GL with your LOCK.

madcapper - you're on eog all the time so i know you have read this thread and i know youre online right now. please respond to this. don't avoid it.

:+waving-5

You posted plays last night in the contest Identity. Because you lost now you repost this?? You shouldnt have made plays last night.

lol.....since no one cares, yet u cared enough to come into the thread and comment. remember little buddy, this was only intended to get MC's attention. Yes, i lost yesterday and I accept that, I still feel the same way I did. I am sorry MC is ignoring this.

IDENTITY said:
lol.....since no one cares, yet u cared enough to come into the thread and comment. remember little buddy, this was only intended to get MC's attention. Yes, i lost yesterday and I accept that, I still feel the same way I did. I am sorry MC is ignoring this.

The only reason I read it was because when Madcapper name is mention in a title of a thread I thought he could of stiffed another person.:doh1

Just never lend him money ID

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
MR ID,

If you're not trying to get out of the bet then why start this thread? Something tells me if you were up 15 units then this thread wouldn't exist.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE class=tborder id=post119638 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"> 01-14-06, 12:48 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #254 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_119638", true); </SCRIPT>
American Idol Capping Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_119638><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->MC since you have and continue to ignore me and will not respond, this contest is done.

Nice work.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like my last post was correct. Is anyone surprised at this move?

ArchieBunker said:
<TABLE class=tborder id=post119638 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal"> 01-14-06, 12:48 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right>#254 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>IDENTITY<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_119638", true); </SCRIPT>
American Idol Capping Expert

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_119638><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->MC since you have and continue to ignore me and will not respond, this contest is done.

Nice work.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Looks like my last post was correct. Is anyone surprised at this move?

no not suprised at all. What suprises me is she doesnt have confidence in her (it) whatever, handicapping abilities to make up 3 units in 9 plays.

lol my 2 biggest bashers....both of whom are ghosts for posters who have been around a couple of years.

anyhoo, i entered into a contest with MC as uneasy a feeling as it gave me. MC made up the rules. Into the contest, I discovered MC was cheating, using illegal plays. I also had no idea MC would be betting on European soccer, away goals in hockey, etc. Wasn't contemplated, but I didn't say anything because wasn't specifically prohibited by the rules. what WAS prohibited were his FAV ML plays. not fair. MC was permitted to repick all those plays rather than lose by disqualification. now MC has refused to answer my question. Since he is not around when we know he is reading and posting on EOG, then I dont trust him at all. Sorry little fellas, this one is over. Maybe you guys can have fun in the thread with Tony Richkas.

IDENTITY said:
lol my 2 biggest bashers....both of whom are ghosts for posters who have been around a couple of years.

anyhoo, i entered into a contest with MC as uneasy a feeling as it gave me. MC made up the rules. Into the contest, I discovered MC was cheating, using illegal plays. I also had no idea MC would be betting on European soccer, away goals in hockey, etc. Wasn't contemplated, but I didn't say anything because wasn't specifically prohibited by the rules. what WAS prohibited were his FAV ML plays. not fair. MC was permitted to repick all those plays rather than lose by disqualification. now MC has refused to answer my question. Since he is not around when we know he is reading and posting on EOG, then I dont trust him at all. Sorry little fellas, this one is over. Maybe you guys can have fun in the thread with Tony Richkas.

I never do no ghosting. Ghosting is for insecure phags.

tony - isnt uwinsports a ghost for tony richkas?

also tony, think about it, sir. let's assume i beat MC and he is eliminated. How do you think MC can finish his contest with you? Which means he CAN'T for sure!!!!No guarantee of that!!!! I just don't like the way this has happened. MC is now not answering like a child and I am not going to put up with such garbage. Sorry tony.

Good luck today Tony!!!! I like Washington but haven't decided on the Pats yet!!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Carolina though....

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Trust him? What in the hell does that have to do with anything? You're losing the contest and you're weaseling out of it or trying to. But then that doesn't seem to surprise anyone here. Just face it, Mr ID, you can't handicap for shit and that's common knowledge on the forums. You aren't welcome at MW or madjacks because of your inane posts, OGD hates your guts and you lost a contest at the RX. If you have to leave here you won't have a place that will tolerate you goofy posts so I can see why you're trying to act like you have a legitimate reason to cancel the contest.

:hung

tony - didn't you first start using Anthony Richkas as your posting name?

Archie Bunker - we all know who you are, you weasel. Unfortunately, ur not man enough to post under ur real name. LOL. Pleeeeeeeeeeez grow up little buddy and stop spreading lies and ur false agenda. Please use your real name!!!! Enough ghosts!!! They are DISGUSTING!!!!

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
MR ID,

What lies am I spreading? Anyone that has watched your posting can verify what I've posted here. Are you trying to say that you're a welcome poster at MW or Madjacks? And don't even begin to act like you're welcome at OGD. Or would you like for me to cut and paste some of UncleB's replies to your posts? And you've mentioned losing a contest at the RX. So just what lies are you talking about? But I will give you credit for trying to divert the attention from you backing out of a contest to acting like you're being bashed. You mention childish behavior but what do you call your actions? "OH MY,I'M LOSING SO I'LL JUST QUIT INSTEAD" . Grow the F**K up already.

LOL Archie - pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, give us your real posting name over at peep's place. is it the most classless, disgusting, disgraceful poster ever to hit the forums in uncle b? is it his clown friends homedog or mvsbki? LOL

LOL clown - until u reveal who you REALLY are, please keep your agendas to yourself little fella.

here's a quarter, go buy urself a clue, dippy!!!!

:+signs11-

IDENTITY said:
tony - didn't you first start using Anthony Richkas as your posting name?

Archie Bunker - we all know who you are, you weasel. Unfortunately, ur not man enough to post under ur real name. LOL. Pleeeeeeeeeeez grow up little buddy and stop spreading lies and ur false agenda. Please use your real name!!!! Enough ghosts!!! They are DISGUSTING!!!!

NO. UWinSports was first. Back on the old aol boards. Even the shrink was on the aol boards.

ArchieBunker said:
MR ID,

What lies am I spreading? Anyone that has watched your posting can verify what I've posted here. Are you trying to say that you're a welcome poster at MW or Madjacks? And don't even begin to act like you're welcome at OGD. Or would you like for me to cut and paste some of UncleB's replies to your posts? And you've mentioned losing a contest at the RX. So just what lies are you talking about? But I will give you credit for trying to divert the attention from you backing out of a contest to acting like you're being bashed. You mention childish behavior but what do you call your actions? "OH MY,I'M LOSING SO I'LL JUST QUIT INSTEAD" . Grow the F**K up already.

I wish I could post at madjacks or MW.

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Thanks for the offer for the quarter but you'll need it on Tuesday to pay your bookie from the looks of your picks lately.

Bottom line, ID, is that you're behind in the contest and you're quitting because you don't have any place else to go. Just goes to show everyone here what your word is worth. Keep trying to change the subject and hope that no one notices but I assure you it won't work. By the way, all those attempts to justify why you're not finishing the contest are laughable at best. No one here thinks you would be quitting if you were ahead. Not even your goofy little ass. Give it up ho, you're a loser.

:+signs9-1

lol - from a guy who wants to go find posts from a poster named UNCLE B - who insults and posts disgusting things........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i wonder who you REALLY are, archie bunker....you SURE know a lot about my history to be a new poster. LOL

EXPOSED, little buddy....EXPOSED

LOL

:+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11-

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
Keep on trying ID, keep on trying. Do everything you can to deflect attention from you quitting the contest. ATTA GIRL. The only thing that's been exposed in this thread is that your word means zilch, nada, nothing. Period. So if anything has been exposed it's that IDENTITY IS A LOSER AND HIS WORD MEANS NOTHING.

:+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11-

:+signs99-

That last one was so you'd think up a better reason why you're QUITTING the contest than the lame ass ones you've come up with so far.

LOL....this clown is HILARIOUS!!! and OBSSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL does it hurt you "ARCHIE BUNKER" that I have EXPOSED you?? LOL you have not responded to that little guy. LOL cuz u know you are one of those posters, but too cowardly too admit it. LOL

"ARCHIE BUNKER" - does it KILL you knowing that ur act is up??? LOL

archie bunker = EXPOSED!

:mutley :mutley :mutley :mutley :mutley

IDENTITY said:
LOL....this clown is HILARIOUS!!! and OBSSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL does it hurt you "ARCHIE BUNKER" that I have EXPOSED you?? LOL you have not responded to that little guy. LOL cuz u know you are one of those posters, but too cowardly too admit it. LOL

"ARCHIE BUNKER" - does it KILL you knowing that ur act is up??? LOL

archie bunker = EXPOSED!

:mutley :mutley :mutley :mutley :mutley

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>01-14-06 03:00 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 119778" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>ArchieBunker</TD><TD class=alt2>Keep on trying ID, keep on trying. Do everything you can to deflect attention from you quitting the contest. ATTA GIRL. The only thing that's been exposed in this thread is that your word means zilch, nada, nothing. Period. So if anything has been exposed it's that IDENTITY IS A LOSER AND HIS WORD MEANS NOTHING.

:+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11- :+signs11-

:+signs99-

That last one was so you'd think up a better reason why you're QUITTING the contest than the lame ass ones you've come up with so far.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Keep deflecting and this post works just fine.

LOL it hurts, little buddy, doesn't it......

you have been exposed, sir. just like many others at these forums. your integrity, and your word, are gone.

Last time I respond to you, little guy.

Archie Bunker exposed = :hung

ArchieBunker

EOG Dedicated
<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead colSpan=2>01-14-06 03:15 PM</TD></TR><TR title="Post 119793" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>IDENTITY</TD><TD class=alt2>LOL it hurts, little buddy, doesn't it......

you have been exposed, sir. just like many others at these forums. your integrity, and your word, are gone.

Last time I respond to you, little guy</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ROTHFLMFAO!!!!

My word means nothing? HMMM, Let's see, who just quit a contest before it was over? HMMMM I Know, IDENTITY.

One more thing. If you'd like to bet your posting priveleges vs mine I will make you a wager. I'm none of the posters from OGD that you mentioned. But then why would I want to enter a contest with you? Your word means nothing, does it? Just ask MC. You're a loser ID, nothing more than an internet forum joke.