Louisville by 22

LOVE how they pucnh it in with game WELL in hand with under 45 seconds left.

nd people say these guys do not know the spreads...:doh1

All I know is that is went UNDER :+excited-

How come it seems like I'm always on the wrong side of these?

Although, from watching the game it looked to me like Louisville should have blown them out from the get-go.

The thing is the coach will kneel 3 times 95% of the time there. Unles they are trying to cover a spread or get an over. Only Spurrier against ANYONE, or a coach against a bitter rival MIGHT do it.

With all the shit going on about the MAC, and supposed Govt probes into the rumors, things like this DEFINATELY will get flagged.

They have already tried banning gambling on the NCAA already, if it gets any more blatant, they might just succeed in doing it, in Vegas anyways.

They needed to cover for big Alumini that bet. That is all what college football is now" Covering the number for Alumini.

FOOTBALL IS 60 MINUTES. SHOULD THE WINNING TEAM ROLL OVER AND STOP PLAYING?????

THESE PLAYERS PRACTICE HARD DURING THE WEEK. THEY ARE ALLOWED TO GO FOR A TD WHEN INSIDE THE 20.....

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
wantitall4moi said:
The thing is the coach will kneel 3 times 95% of the time there. Unles they are trying to cover a spread or get an over. Only Spurrier against ANYONE, or a coach against a bitter rival MIGHT do it.

With all the shit going on about the MAC, and supposed Govt probes into the rumors, things like this DEFINATELY will get flagged.

They have already tried banning gambling on the NCAA already, if it gets any more blatant, they might just succeed in doing it, in Vegas anyways.

i have heard a rumor that N. Illinois will be the MAC play of the week by the insiders. The small line move the other way is a fake fake fake. be careful on this game.

Mind you Pitt still had one timeout left, so it wasn't 100% over with a kneel. Still think thats what most coaches would have done though. Essentially the 7 yard gain on 3rd and 6 sealed the cover.

Sound of Silence said:
Mind you Pitt still had one timeout left, so it wasn't 100% over with a kneel. Still think thats what most coaches would have done though. Essentially the 7 yard gain on 3rd and 6 sealed the cover.

who is going to call time out losing by 2 tds...wannstedt id bad, but not that bad

never enuff

EOG Enthusiast
Petrino is Famous for this.....last year i remember Louisville rubbin it in his opponents faces doing play action on 4th down and things like that when the game was well in hand......Although, if Louisville kneels on the ball last night, Louisville backers would have considered that a bad beat.