Just got banned at the Rx

Caliente

Banned
Look, I know I have an agenda and a lot of you guys hate me for lying to my backers. I am here for one reason only. To make sure that people dont send their money to Royal or Betus/Omni. I will try to ignore all the venom that his sent my way. I will not respond. I will stay on task and keep the message forefront. BP, I am not a bad guy and I am sure you are'nt either. I am far from a rat. I do appreciate what cops do for us though. I am going to make sure that I dont get kicked off this site. If I do it only beneits Royal & Betus/Omni. I cant let that happen. Please dont entice me into getting into word fights with you. It gets us nowhere. Take care and F*** the rx.

Caliente

Banned
I'll mix one in once in awhile boys. Hey identity, Max1234 said to say hi. It was just on Tuesday that I started that thread on the Saints+9 ouch. Ill try to do some more.

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
Royalbasher said:
Just got banned at the Rx quote]

Oh well RB, don't feel bad....

I've got a couple mod friends over there (or possibly ex friends now) who won't even reply to my emails anymore. I suppose because I spend the majority of my time here now. Anyone that knows me through the last few years knows I get along with practically everyone.

Oh well, I wouldn't post over there now if my life depended on it.

Nobody is going to act as if they are "better" than me , and that's exactly how some of them have been acting not only towards myself, but to the majority of posters over there.

Hopefully in time most over there will see through the smokescreen or see past the brainwashing that they have somehow managed to pull of and understand that we here at EOG are not the "Dark Side" as they try to make us out to be............

Royalbasher<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_53535", true); </SCRIPT> .......... dont worry bout it!!!:+signs8-1 im banned thereaswell!!! cause i am a no good rotten shrink lover!!!!:+excited-