JP Morgan wtf?

Wade

EOG Master
so the white guy married the black lady who surprise surprise had a daughter with a black guy. now they both have 4 mixed kids together and this somehow has to do with investing?

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
It’s clear that the advertising industry, more recently, has been depicting, almost exclusively, mixed race
or African Americans in their TV ads to capitalize on the younger, woke consumers and immigrants too.

Marketing executives are positioning their products and companies as non discriminatory and welcoming
to the young, woke, and immigrants. They believe this is the pathway to long term sustainability and growth.

While it’s very rare to see a black family camping and boating in the mountains with the family dog, marketing execs
want to depict and embrace these ideas for their woke branding.

Cliffs... JP Morgan wants you to believe they welcome all races.

Wade

EOG Master
It’s clear that the advertising industry, more recently, has been depicting, almost exclusively, mixed race
or African Americans in their TV ads to capitalize on the younger, woke consumers and immigrants too.

Marketing executives are positioning their products and companies as non discriminatory and welcoming
to the young, woke, and immigrants. They believe this is the pathway to long term sustainability and growth.

While it’s very rare to see a black family camping and boating in the mountains with the family dog, marketing execs
want to depict and embrace these ideas for their woke branding.

Cliffs... JP Morgan wants you to believe they welcome all races.

I don't think I've ever seen a black family. You know a wife, husband and a kid(s). I see black women with kids at the stores and daddy is nowhere to be found.