"Joker" boycotting Australian Open

howid

EOG Dedicated

Serbian president launches extraordinary attack on Australia over Novak Djokovic legal battle - accusing officials of 'Orwellian performances' and Scott Morrison of 'mistreating him due to elections'​

• The Serbian president has lashed out after Novak Djokovic lost his legal bid
  • Aleksandar Vucic accused government lawyers of lying during proceedings
  • He accused Australian PM for 'mistreating' star in lead-up to federal election
  • Djokovic flew home from Australia on Sunday night after his visa was revoked
  • His lawyers failed to overturn his deportation order after 11-day legal battle

consider sending a gunboat to shell melbourne ...

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Bye bye to the French open as well.

He done fucked up. 2 majors gone. First major he will likely play in will be in July at Wimbledon. Clown.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Bye bye to the French open as well.

He done fucked up. 2 majors gone. First major he will likely play in will be in July at Wimbledon. Clown.
You dont approve of people with integrity? The french open is irrelevant - not jokers cup of tea typically due to the clay surface.

Wade

EOG Master
He may be, nothing stopping the serbian govt from hunting some of these australian officials down when they someday leave the country.

who said anything about the serbian govt? the australian people should be doing it but they're cowards so that's that. Libyan people are not cowards. People outnumber the govt by quite a lot.

railbird

EOG Master
djokovich is a christian 1st an athlete 2nd he posted.

well i think navratilova and shrivers are lesbians 1st, far left liberals 1st, journalists 2nd.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
guys did you not get the memo earlier...

And that Epic Match ends the greatest Australian open women's and men's ever.

#closethisthread

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
tip of the hat down under, what a fantastic 2 weeks. and an epic final for all to enjoy and remember and a fantastic female Barty winning for the home country that have done so much right during the pandemic.

#closethisthread
#closethisthread
#closethisthread

Jammer

EOG Dedicated
tip of the hat down under, what a fantastic 2 weeks. and an epic final for all to enjoy and remember and a fantastic female Barty winning for the home country that have done so much right during the pandemic.

#closethisthread
#closethisthread
#closethisthread

The 4 finals- men's, women's and doubles were all very competitive matches.

yes that would put him in hell instead of heaven

Even if so, all eventually get out of "hell", for the Bible says "God is the Saviour of all mankind" (1 Tim.1:10) and...

1 Cor.3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire."

Love Omnipotent will lose none. He wills that all be saved (1 Tim.2:4-6). He's not an eternal sadist worse than Hitler.

Wow I've only been posting here a few weeks and I can what a POS u are. Lol

He's just expressing his belief that some Christians hold to, while some other Christians disagree with him.