Joe Rogan

TobyTyler

EOG Dedicated
Anybody listen to the Billy Walters interview yet? I suspect not great since Rogan won't know what to dig into, in order to make it interesting.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Have not listened yet.

I remember Billy's interview on 60 Minutes.

Lara Logan conducted the interview.

She was clueless on the topic and worse yet, she failed to listen to her subject.

Walters had a memorable quote when saying, "In this life, you're either a hustler or you're getting hustled."

Logan flunked the test by not asking the obvious follow-up question: "Which one are you, Billy?"

Tsk tsk.

Heim

EOG Master
He has a excellent diverse pod show. I don't know if Spotify will ever recoup the money they're paying him but
best podcast out there. How many guys can get Musk and eat pizza with him?

Bushay

NHL Expert
It was a very good interview. Probably the most interesting Billy Walters interview I've listened to. I tried to share the YouTube link but could only find clips. Not the entire podcast. You could tell he felt comfortable talking to Joe and really opened up.

I haven’t listened yet but if its like any of his other interviews Billy will mention something and Rogan will take a left turn and spend the next 45+ minutes on a boring subject like the advantages of eating beef from cows that are fed the purest forms of grass and hay.

dfish

EOG Addicted
half way thru , joes doing a lot of listening or WW doing a lot of talking 😎
Props for shooting down same game/in game parlays tho
Enjoyable