JJ

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Skippy:

Have the CSI types turned in their badges yet, or are we still one and the same?

I would like to see this play out because we are having a lot of laughs.

Hitman26 said:
Skippy:

Have the CSI types turned in their badges yet, or are we still one and the same?

I would like to see this play out because we are having a lot of laughs.

Christ .... you two are nuts :doh1 Asylumn time BABY !

Glacker sits home day and night trying to match our IP's and keeps telling me "JJ I know your Hitman you cannot fool me you Sons of a Bitch"

Glacker talk fukkin English Pal and lose some weight. You are obsessed with Hitman and I.

Hey Ace you will never nail me with ghost.

Hitter E0mail Glacker tonight and let him trace your e-mail.

Yes Glacker one of Hitters Laptops use to be mine so it might still show up with my IP.

Glacker Go!!!! Get on it and get your fukkin gadgets out and try to nail me as Hitter.

Get a life Pal and go out and get some trim.

jjgold said:
Glacker sits home day and night trying to match our IP's and keeps telling me "JJ I know your Hitman you cannot fool me you Sons of a Bitch"

Glacker talk fukkin English Pal and lose some weight. You are obsessed with Hitman and I.

Hey Ace you will never nail me with ghost.

Hitter E0mail Glacker tonight and let him trace your e-mail.

Yes Glacker one of Hitters Laptops use to be mine so it might still show up with my IP.

Glacker Go!!!! Get on it and get your fukkin gadgets out and try to nail me as Hitter.

Get a life Pal and go out and get some trim.

I HAVEN'T SLEPT IN DAYS OVER THIS ISSUE:doh1

Now The Sam Odom Thing.....

And I just got a picture of Dante and Lander at the pool....

I may need a therapist SOON ....(should there be an h in there?)

LMAO

Man those photos are classics

Is that guy in the back inside of the first guy??

Does anyone know?? He does look like he is making love to him or is it just trick photography.