January 6 committee hearings

mr merlin

EOG Master
read an article where the gop can't keep Cheney from running for president as a republican...she knows she wont win but wants to take down trump in the process.....just call her Kamikaze Liz!!
Uh huh, like the gop would fear that, she got 28% in her home state. Has there ever been a worse performance by an incumbent, ever?

I doubt it.

Now lets break it down, she's a woman, which means she's inherently stupid, she has paid people surrounding her telling her how great she is...and she buys their lies.

Now that's funny.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What's the current narrative the media is blathering? That the D's might surprise in nov? Facts are scary to them. Miami/dade is a very liberal area of FL.

1661088910774.png

mr merlin

EOG Master
Check out Liz Cheney's latest comments, does she sound like a republican or a democrat? She's not saying Buttplug is unfit, or kamalla, or even Gavin newsome is unfit to be president, she's picking out major republican figures. Weird huh?

I told you guys once she's out of congress her true nature will come out. She's always been a democrat.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Check out Liz Cheney's latest comments, does she sound like a republican or a democrat? She's not saying Buttplug is unfit, or kamalla, or even Gavin newsome is unfit to be president, she's picking out major republican figures. Weird huh?

I told you guys once she's out of congress her true nature will come out. She's always been a democrat.

Just Another Big Phony Pathological Lying Scum Rat Infested Politician.

blueline

EOG Master
A New Mexico judge has done the country a big favor.

Judge Francis Mathew upheld a little-known provision of the U.S. Constitution and removed a public official for participating in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection. I hope other judges have the courage to follow his lead.

The principle that no person is above the law — that powerful people have to obey the laws like everyone else — is essential to a democratic society. If this principle is not enforced, corrupt leaders will undermine the rule of law and democracy itself.

Judge Mathew ruled that a county commissioner who participated in the attack on the U.S. Capitol can no longer hold public office. The ruling was based on a section of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which was passed after the Civil War. It forbids anyone from holding public office if they had taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States and then “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the country.

boston massacre

EOG Master
A New Mexico judge has done the country a big favor.

Judge Francis Mathew upheld a little-known provision of the U.S. Constitution and removed a public official for participating in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection. I hope other judges have the courage to follow his lead.

The principle that no person is above the law — that powerful people have to obey the laws like everyone else — is essential to a democratic society. If this principle is not enforced, corrupt leaders will undermine the rule of law and democracy itself.

Judge Mathew ruled that a county commissioner who participated in the attack on the U.S. Capitol can no longer hold public office. The ruling was based on a section of the 14th Amendment to the Constitution, which was passed after the Civil War. It forbids anyone from holding public office if they had taken an oath to support the Constitution of the United States and then “engaged in insurrection or rebellion” against the country.

Okay Colonel.

We'll Verify All This With Your Boy Scout Leader.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Putrid pigs on the left bitching about illegals at Martha's. It's hilarious.
Desantis needs to tell them to expect thousands more - call it a new normal. I would send them with tents too, that way they can live on the streets of marthas vineyard with all the other beautiful people, turn that island into san fransisco.

kane

EOG master
Desantis is a piece of shit, playing games with people's lives to score political points with his base. I know how much the scum on the right loves him doing what he did, but the piece of shit is using those immigrants as pawns in his political game, these are human beings, and he treats them like objects so assholes like Comrade Merlin and cheapseats can get their jollies, fucking pathetic

mr merlin

EOG Master
Desantis is a piece of shit, playing games with people's lives to score political points with his base. I know how much the scum on the right loves him doing what he did, but the piece of shit is using those immigrants as pawns in his political game, these are human beings, and he treats them like objects so assholes like Comrade Merlin and cheapseats can get their jollies, fucking pathetic
50 people going to a island/city of 15000 is an emergency to the left. there are cities in TX(similar size cities) that face thousands per week.

What desantis/abbot/az are doing is not a game, it's the new normal, they need to keep it up and ramp it up. I'll be very disappointed if more aren't flown into marthas vineyard soon. he needs to tell them that it will not end, ever, until the border is secure.

blueline

EOG Master
Its no secret desantis is a POS
There is no bottom for the gop....they continually sink to new lows.
I wonder how desantis' grandparents or great- grandparents were treated when they entered the country...they likely weren't forced on a train ride somewhere

mr merlin

EOG Master
The left has no idea what's coming for them, still babbling about the jan 6th committee when the election is 45 days away, amazing the level of cluelessnes that they project.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

So all of the red states are the only ones that are supposed to deal with the problem that you fucking retards created?

LOL.

What the fuck are you and all of these stupid fucks whining for? You got exactly what you said you wanted.

They should be on a fucking boat back to their country instead. But you stupid fucks won't ever admit that because everyone else has to deal with your shit policies instead. Now you get to. Cry some more.

kane

EOG master
50 people going to a island/city of 15000 is an emergency to the left. there are cities in TX(similar size cities) that face thousands per week.

What desantis/abbot/az are doing is not a game, it's the new normal, they need to keep it up and ramp it up. I'll be very disappointed if more aren't flown into marthas vineyard soon. he needs to tell them that it will not end, ever, until the border is secure.
He's playing games with people's lives to score political points with his base, it's fucking disgusting, naturally you and the rest of the right wing scum will defend him, he's using human beings as pawns in his sick political game, he's a fucking piece of shit

mr merlin

EOG Master
He's playing games with people's lives to score political points with his base, it's fucking disgusting, naturally you and the rest of the right wing scum will defend him, he's using human beings as pawns in his sick political game, he's a fucking piece of shit
They dont belong here, period, florida doesn't want them so he's sending them somewhere they are wanted, valued, and loved. Did you see that mass had national guardsman forceably evict them all from martha's vineyard? Every single one was put on a bus and sent to a base on cape cod. Did mass authorities have the right to do that? Because you are implying desantis cant do that, but liberal areas can?

The clock is ticking, the end approaches, my advice to you is to enjoy these last scraps of time where the left controls things.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's astonishing that a super wealthy place like Martha's vineyard, with an enormous number of extra housing units(hotels, bed n breakfasts, etc) cant find space for 50 refugees in their community? the fact they expelled them so fast is very disturbing, what happened to being a sanctuary?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Its no secret desantis is a POS
There is no bottom for the gop....they continually sink to new lows.
I wonder how desantis' grandparents or great- grandparents were treated when they entered the country...they likely weren't forced on a train ride somewhere

Will Be President Some Day.

Greatest Governor In America.

Loves America.

For All You Do Governor DeSantis, This Bud's For You.

1663372572555.png

boston massacre

EOG Master

Make Liberals Cry Again.

Great Job, Governor DeSantis.

Keep Screwing Them Liberal Pussies.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated

The person who wants illegals here for cheap labor is claiming someone else is using people. LOL.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
They went willingly to a place that claimed they wanted diversity.

In turn, the libtard elites deported them and called it a humanitarian crisis over a handful of them moving there. LOL.

You seriously can’t make up this shit.

mr merlin

EOG Master
They went willingly to a place that claimed they wanted diversity.

In turn, the libtard elites deported them and called it a humanitarian crisis over a handful of them moving there. LOL.

You seriously can’t make up this shit.
Apparently the population is 20,000, the island is actually quite large - over 55000 acres, and now that peak tourist season is over they have tens of thousands of empty rooms.

Yet they refused shelter ,decent food, , as well as a future life, that's liberalism for you.

I am ashamed of people like Kane for being so cold hearted.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Pssst, check it out - the NY times poll shows dems are leading on the generic ballot. that means things are going well, LOL.

They're going to be really disappointed in 47 days when their narrative collapses.

1663423662888.png

kane

EOG master
Even though he'll beat Crist anyway, this shows how unpopular what Desantis is doing with those migrants really is

mr merlin

EOG Master
Even though he'll beat Crist anyway, this shows how unpopular what Desantis is doing with those migrants really is

LOL where do you guys get this crap? Ron will win by double digits, and i doubt 10% of the people in FL oppose his migrant flights.

kane

EOG master
LOL where do you guys get this crap? Ron will win by double digits, and i doubt 10% of the people in FL oppose his migrant flights.
First off I said he'll beat Crist anyway, the point is to show you how unpopular what he's doing to those migrants is in Florida, and BTW, the guy who conducted the poll is on the right

mr merlin

EOG Master
First off I said he'll beat Crist anyway, the point is to show you how unpopular what he's doing to those migrants is in Florida, and BTW, the guy who conducted the poll is on the right
just stop. Crist and his pro castro running mate, cmon.

You live in a fantasy world, no one is upset with what desantis and the rest are doing except the most far left wacko's, you know that.

boston massacre

EOG Master
just stop. Crist and his pro castro running mate, cmon.

You live in a fantasy world, no one is upset with what desantis and the rest are doing except the most far left wacko's, you know that.

what he's doing to those migrants is in Florida,

How Did They Get Into The United States In The First Place ?

Is It Biden Who Lets Anybody Into America ?

Or Is It Kane ?

Do You Think Kane Even Understands That Lives Were Lost, Fighting For That Border.

Or Is Kane Just A Certified Idiot ?