Is Scott Rabucco Dell Dude?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not sure which was greater based on actual evidence:

Trump not guilty
Hunter guilty

Yet Trump was convicted and Hunter will be acquitted.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am on record saying Hunter shouldn't have been prosecuted (on this crime) but it's 2 dots and a line:

Hunter said he wasn't on drugs when he filled out gun form
Hunter was on drugs when he bought gun

The defense is laughably using the George Costanza excuse.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
OVAL OFFICE

Obama is holding a meeting with Joe Biden, Susan Rice and James Comey

Comey –

I asked Director Clapper to share the FBI report of our security assessment so you should be up to speed. I am in position and prepared to proceed accordingly.

Obama –

Very good, James. I want to make clear I am not asking, initiating, instructing, suggesting, nothing whatever from a law enforcement or intelligence perspective. Please proceed by the book.

Comey –

Mr. President, sir.

Obama –

Yes, James.

Comey –

What do you mean “by the book”?

Obama –

As we engage the Trump people, we have to be careful. From a national security perspective. Especially as it relates to Russia. We need to proceed based on the book.

Comey –

Yeah I’m still struggling to understand what you mean by the book. Does this refer to additional intelligence?

Obama –

No, James. You just need to go by the book and everything will be fine.

Silence for a few seconds

Rice –

By the book means we have to be careful to only share intelligence that is required.

Comey –

I’m always careful. I totally get that. I’m just struggling to understand by the book.

Obama –

It’s a metaphor. You know, “by the book”.

Comey –

Metaphor?

Obama –

Just do it by the book. Ok?

Comey –

Sir. I. Just.

Biden –

For God’s sake! Do it by the damn book!

Comey –

I’ll do my honest best, Vice President Biden. I promise you that.

Biden –

Bunch of malarkey!

Obama picks up a pencil

Obama –

Obama out

Obama drops the pencil on the desk

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Subpoena the shit out of that Nancy taxi cab confession. Who. What. Where. And most importantly, when. I bet well after J6.

howid

EOG Dedicated
Crappy Joe has been known to sandbag before... if he's there June 27 for the debate, incredibly it was alll an act ...

howid

EOG Dedicated
Put down the tinfoil hat howid!

any debate predictions? I did add the qualifier,; cancelación, replacement?

,not enough blood transfusións or adrenochrome to get it done if what we're seeing is for real, and there have been miraculous form reversals for previous debates and SOTU ...

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Going by last time, there will be a "debate" and it will be 3 against 1. Dana Bashful not to bad but Jake Tapper is the worse of the worse.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Doesn't matter. Debates generally don't matter but especially Trump and Biden. Trump has already won the election if there is an election.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I watched that in a state of stun. The judge is threatening the lawyer to give up who spilled the Tracy Beanz on his unethical and possibly illegal secret meeting with a witness. And he did more than threaten. He had him cuffed. And like Merchan, no higher judge or court has corrected.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I hope Putin launches those missiles and one of them splits George Conway's fat ass. We deserve it. We are the most corrupt country on planet Earth.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Meanwhile CNN is fantasizing about Merchan ordering Trump to clean up the subway as part of his sentencing.