Is it possible to download FREE SONGS on the net?

anyone know the site where one can download free songs from other users? thank you.

Best Wishes...ID:+waving-5

(houston run in 9th was baaaaad last night....please cheer me up with a good website:+thumbs-2 )

or bittorrent if you perfer to download entire CD's mininova.org I like alot. Aside from that as the above poster said limewire is the way to go.

thank you guys!!! i just downloaded limewire. can you ask others for certain types of music? are there im's or ways to communicate with others? thank you sirs.

AK

Downloading music from the net without paying a fee like limewire is against the law. :+signs8-1

the morpheus website does not work.

limewire doesnt work either. just searches and searches and finds nothing :frustrate

IDENTITY said:
the morpheus website does not work.

limewire doesnt work either. just searches and searches and finds nothing :frustrate

ID

open limewire and click file top left and CONNECT

it will work now bro:+signs8-1

Also if you have a firewall that may effect it as well. In limewire you can't message anyone per se. You can search for an artist or song then a list of songs will come up. Once you start downloading that song you can check which songs that person has or send that person a thank you but only after you start the download.

There are a couple, but most of them make you fill out a shitload of questionnaires to get your email address and real name. Just make up a name and an email. Sometimes that works, sometimes it doesn't.

dirty

EOG Master
yea....Norton will Fvck up a wet dream.......Lots better out there....you have to allow the sites thru Norton

Most of these services are average at best and if you like choppy music go for it. The best quality sound is when you buy period.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I do not think Nortin is bad, but it just takes the average user some time spent on getting proper configurations. It seems like trouble with Nortin sometimes, but that trouble is because of the solid security it offers.

ok basically it works like this once you download a bittorrent client you go to a website like mininova.org and type in what you wanna look for (music, movies, games....anything) a list will come up of what is there. You click on what you want it will download the torrent (a small file) onto your computer once that happens that bittorent client which you said you downloaded will come up and start to connet to the person you are downloading it from.

guys - im sorry im so stupid. can you PLEASE explain how once i have kazaa lite how to actually use it? not like napster where you do a search and other people's songs come up. now its just a google searchbar and it sends me to websites :(

dirty

EOG Master
I used Morpheus just a few minutes ago to check it out....works just like Napster used to....it rates the quality of the download as well

The best quality sound is when you buy period.

I use downloading for very rare stuff including sports quotes like the LEE ELIA and Ditka singing the 7th inning stretch, Try to find some stuff in a store just isn't happening like some remixes etc.

morpheus link still doesnt work.

hey pineappleface - please please please stay out of my threads and stop stalking me you loser.

:+thumbs-2

I saw a commercial where a mother drives by a mall... the doughter asks " what is that big building mom" she replies "that used to be a place where you buy clothes and things " the doughter looks amazed.

Give it 5 more years and you wont have to leave the house.

Oh shit you got one on me, good job lard ass. Now you don't have to say sorry for being stupid, we all know you are.

Now that you lost to max in TheRx and banned yourself how about i challenge you...

Make it NFL

3 picks a week starting this week. Go ahead make a thread. The one with the worse record will get banned.

Up for that shit?

Yes? no?

Oh yeah no shit. I don't want to wait till Jan to get you banned. 5 weeks is great.

So you up for it?

Losing record after 5 weeks from now will get banned by a mod. No comming back.

I don't mean to be an asshole to you ID, matter of fact... i don't care to do the challenege unless you really want to. I would feel really bad, first the rx then eog... where would you go after that?

If you wanna go at it make a thread in the NFL room.

Use Limewire pro. Get it from www.torrentspy.com

First you need to download bitlord 1.1 or bitcomet. Those programs you will get by searching google.

torrentspy.com
piratebay.com
isohunt.com are some of the seach engines for torrents.