I Will Be Away For Awhile...

mofome

Banned
Re: I Will Be Away For Awhile...

My wife and I will be going away for a trip. While we are gone, I have asked mofome to be in charge of the day to day operations of EOG....

I know it's the start of the slow season for many, including Yours Truly...

I won't be posting while we are gone...

It seems like EOG keeps getting better each day with so many new posters adding to the wealth of information that we already have from our old-timers..

It's nice to know I can leave with people like Blondie, Ballwonder, Jimmy Hoffa, and diogee, amongst others to help out...

I feel like this place has always been a second home for me because of ALL OF YOU...

Thanks from the bottom of my heart....

I am grateful to be a part of this Family and for all the support,

P.S.

1 down and 2 to go baby...

Now let's win the remaining 2 Baseball games I gave out on WW, so I can start out with a nice winning record in Baseball!!

Ken

Did my best by you brother. While I mourned your death - others took advantage of it.

RIP my friend.

12io4j2w90

High Times

EOG Master

Now you are just getting stupid

Kenny didn't even have the power to leave you "in charge" you goofball.

You can't fucking see that?

Just go away

High Times

EOG Master

Kenny lost this site and everything else to bad gambling.

His opinion doesn't matter anymore.

Pretty simple

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Did my best by you brother. While I mourned your death - others took advantage of it.

RIP my friend.

12io4j2w90

I'm not following this real closely Mo so I apologize if you've already commented but what exactly does this mean? Sounds like you got a beef with Blondie and Hoffa, are those the people that took advantage of Ken's death? I thought the new owners fired you? No big deal, just curious who you are referring to as taking advantage of Ken's death and exactly how they did it. Thanks.

we all make choices Mo
Ken Chose you to continue running EOG
Ken also chose to kill himself...meaning new folks in charge of EOG
New folks chose JK to lead EOG which was their right
Time to move on my friend and let Ken RIP
Im sure you will have a choose to be hired by another forum or go a different career route
Either way I hope you choose to continue posting somewhere but thats your choice.

Mo, was there any reason for reposting that suicide note? It sure looks like you are looking for sympathy. It is time to move on. The post mortum period is over, for Ken and yourself. Ken was a lousy gambler. If this came as a surprise to you, maybe you did not know him nearly as well as you thought you did, because it was not exactly top secret news. He took the easy way out. That was his choice. This site was sold, and the new ownership decided it was time for your employment here to end. That is their choice. Now you have choices to make. You can move on to bigger and better things, or you can hang around in here, posting about the past and how you got screwed. It is your choice, but as the days go by, you are going to get less and less sympathy. One would think that if you thought that you were #1, you would want to leave on top. Just an observation by someone paid to make these types of observations.

mofome

Banned

Mo, was there any reason for reposting that suicide note? It sure looks like you are looking for sympathy. It is time to move on. The post mortum period is over, for Ken and yourself. Ken was a lousy gambler. If this came as a surprise to you, maybe you did not know him nearly as well as you thought you did, because it was not exactly top secret news. He took the easy way out. That was his choice. This site was sold, and the new ownership decided it was time for your employment here to end. That is their choice. Now you have choices to make. You can move on to bigger and better things, or you can hang around in here, posting about the past and how you got screwed. It is your choice, but as the days go by, you are going to get less and less sympathy. One would think that if you thought that you were #1, you would want to leave on top. Just an observation by someone paid to make these types of observations.

overpaid - perhaps.

dont waste time trying to psychoanalyze me - im good. I know what im doing. Ive got all the support I need - and then some.

Just Kens end and mine now. Dont read more into it than whats there.

High Times

EOG Master

overpaid - perhaps.

dont waste time trying to psychoanalyze me - im good. I know what im doing. Ive got all the support I need - and then some.

I give up.

Looks like Mofo and his midgets will just continue to cause trouble from now on and not do the right thing and leave the site.

We will see the colors of a lot of people now.

overpaid - perhaps.

I hate to burst your bubble pal, but I am not trying to psychoanalyze you. A bartender with two years of experience in Vegas could do that. That is how obvious you are. I was just commenting on the observations that I have seen, like your "I would never stab anyone in the back" statements as you are stabbing them in the back. Time will tell just exactly what you are made of, and what kind of a man you really are.

gmon

EOG Senior Member

HEY MO-FO: DUMP THE "KW" SCRIPTED LOGO AND GET IN THE GAME. SHRINKY DID WHAT HE OVER PHUCKN' MONEY. AS STATED WHEN THE SH*T IS FLYING SIDEWAYS THAT IS WHEN THE TRUTH GETS SHOWN ABOUT PEOPLE AND THERE ACTIONS.
BOTTOM LINE, KENNY WAS SKULL CAP WEARING, LYING LIL WEASEL AND HE SHOWED HOW MUCH GAME HE HAD WHEN THE GOING GOT TOUGH.
SEE YA SHRINKY YOU DEAD-BEAT PUS*Y, YOU GOT NO GAME. :+signs9-1

wow, had no idea all this went down. Unreal. I didnt even know he sold the site or was in trouble. You leave for awhile and come back and somethings actually do change. Who owns the site now if you dont mind me asking?

pvcpipe

EOG Master

BFS-

Ken pawned the site to BetPhoenix before his passing, so they are the majority owner.

wow, had no idea all this went down. Unreal. I didnt even know he sold the site or was in trouble. You leave for awhile and come back and somethings actually do change. Who owns the site now if you dont mind me asking?

then some believe he is still alive....

then some believe he is still alive....
only way off the top of my head i see that is if hes feeding the governemnt info on the gaming world in exchange for protective custody. I hope im off base, thats no way to live either. He was standup as much as i knew him. A couple phone exchanges and emails nothing much, It was just hard to believe when i first read it. Obviously pawning the site is a red flag in itself he was in trouble.

the guy killed himself?

he should've blown up half of Detoilet ... could've improved the city and wiped out half of the gangbangers in the city.... and put Detoilet back on track.

Indeed surreal. Tragic event. I remember being in a state of shock and denial for several days. Then the sadness of it all settled in. I knew Shrink, and had worked with him and a friend of his on several projects in the past. So sad to see people reach a point in life where they just dont think they have any alternative, no solution to lifes problems and challenges.

There comes a time when JK and EOG just don't let the idiots here feast on this, years later, for the sake of an offshore subscription.

pvcpipe

EOG Master

There comes a time when JK and EOG just don't let the idiots here feast on this, years later, for the sake of an offshore subscription.

It's ironic because this is exactly the type of thread Ken would feast on for an offshore sign up