I Will Be Away For Awhile...

My wife and I will be going away for a trip. While we are gone, I have asked mofome to be in charge of the day to day operations of EOG....

I know it's the start of the slow season for many, including Yours Truly...

I won't be posting while we are gone...

It seems like EOG keeps getting better each day with so many new posters adding to the wealth of information that we already have from our old-timers..

It's nice to know I can leave with people like Blondie, Ballwonder, Jimmy Hoffa, and diogee, amongst others to help out...

I feel like this place has always been a second home for me because of ALL OF YOU...

Thanks from the bottom of my heart....

I am grateful to be a part of this Family and for all the support,

P.S.

1 down and 2 to go baby...

Now let's win the remaining 2 Baseball games I gave out on WW, so I can start out with a nice winning record in Baseball!!

Ken

J

joeybagadonuts

Re: I Will Be Away For Awhile...

This have anything to do with that gambling bust???

absolutely nothing...

I am not a runner, a bookie or an agent...

I just love to bet offshore...

It's some time I want to give to my wife...

J

joeybagadonuts

absolutley nothing...

I am not a runner, a bookie or an agent...

I just love to bet offshore...

Just making sure, Kenny.

Have a great trip with the wife. Hope you have a good time. Where you guys going, Costa Rica?
12io4j2w90

munson15

I want winners...

Have a fun and safe trip, Shrink and Mrs. Shrink.12io4j2w90

CHIHUAHUA

EOG Veteran

Thanks for everything Shrink. Enjoy your trip with your family. Peace and be safe.

BigDaddy

EOG Master

hope you have a great trip shrink you deserve some time off:cheers

aca

EOG Addicted

My wife and I will be going away for a trip. While we are gone, I have asked mofome to be in charge of the day to day operations of EOG....

I know it's the start of the slow season for many, including Yours Truly...

I won't be posting while we are gone...

It seems like EOG keeps getting better each day with so many new posters adding to the wealth of information that we already have from our old-timers..

It's nice to know I can leave with people like Blondie, Ballwonder, Jimmy Hoffa, and diogee, amongst others to help out...

I feel like this place has always been a second home for me because of ALL OF YOU...

Thanks from the bottom of my heart....

I am grateful to be a part of this Family and for all the support,

P.S.

1 down and 2 to go baby...

Now let's win the remaining 2 Baseball games I gave out on WW, so I can start out with a nice winning record in Baseball!!

Ken

12io4j2w90

railbird

EOG Master

From Shrink facebook.

I am happily married, I enjoy the simple things in life, and my 5 grandchildren are the epitome of everything that's so pure and wonderful today. I travel a lot, write, and gamble. I own eog.com where u can find me on the posting forums as The Shrink

J

joeybagadonuts

Don' you feel like a fucking mut right about now having said that to the late Shrink ................. 2938u4ji23

Go fuck yourself.

I didn't mean anything by it and I was a friend of Kens. I do feel horrible that was the last thing I said to him. Yes. But to bring it up is classless.

2938u4ji23