I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A CHRISTMAS PARTY IN COSTA RICA THIS YEAR.

rainbow

EOG Master
I think everybody that has never been to COSTA RICA would have a great time, it's all up to the SHRINK, EVERYBODY HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
It?s christmas in the caribbean
Snowbirds fill the air
Lots of presents everywhere
We don?t live in a hurry
Send away for mistletoe
Got everything but snow

Lights are blowing in the palm trees
Stockings hanging from the mast
Santa riding on a dolphin
Don?t you want to make it
Don?t you want to make it last

Chorus:
Snowbirds fill the air
Lots of presents everywhere
We don?t live in a hurry
Send away for mistletoe
Got everything but snow
Snow?

Suntanned children sleeping
Hoping santa will come true
Christmas morning marlin leaping
Oh it?s papa?s birthday
Mister buffett?s birthday too!

Chorus:
Snowbirds fill the air
Good feelings everywhere
We don?t live in a hurry
Send away for mistletoe
Got everything but snow

Christmas in the caribbean
Got everything but snow
Got everything but snow
Got everything but snow
Got everything but snow
Got everything but snow
Got everything but snow
Got everything but snow

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
If I am kidnapped for money I am dead. Someone woud really show to be a dumbazz to kidnap me for money. LOL

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
I would go - got a passport - been wanting to visit but have been hesitant to take it on by myself. In this case, with a group - someone with expierience there could show us around a little - give us a few tips.

MCP

Yes !!! lets goto San Jose for christmas... if we are still alive after that visit lets head to south central LA for new years... and for easter... I say we all meet up in baghdad !!!

rainbow

EOG Master
MCP said:
Yes !!! lets goto San Jose for christmas... if we are still alive after that visit lets head to south central LA for new years... and for easter... I say we all meet up in baghdad !!!
I've been here 5yrs, never come close to getting MUGGED or anything, remember one thing it doesn't matter if you are in BUM EGYPT, if you are in bad neighborhoods you are looking for trouble, every place in the WORLD has CRIME, unless you live in the BOON DOCKS.

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
any major place has nice and not-nice parts...here in Miami, one minute you are in a million dollar a home area, the next minute, you're locking your car doors (not me, but scared white people,lol)...i am sure that the nice parts of CR far outweigh the ugly...Rainbow and Judge know what theyre talking about...

MCP

i admit i have never been there, but id never set foot in san jose, not even if you paid me.

i would go to limon though

Been to alot of places in the States much wors ethan here. DC, Balt., and certain parts of NYC to name a few. Add most of LA to that. San Jose is like Kings Dominion.

Bucky

EOG Dedicated
Invite Krackman - he knows his way around! Let's get a list going - see how many guys we have.

:+signs8-1

rainbow I want to get laid and break my losing streak and I do not know if CR is the place.

I am not in the best of shape either.