"I had COVID, was sick for 10 days, recovered and see no reason to get the vaccine."

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes. Clearly all health care workers are eldery seniors with COVID-19 comorbidities and don't represent the pre-retirement demographic in entirety.

More pig vomit out of the guy vying for the title of the biggest forum retard.

That's not what this states:

"The 2020 Sturgis Motorcycle rally resulted in widespread transmission of SARS-CoV-2 across the United States. At least 649 COVID-19 cases were identified, including secondary and tertiary spread to close contacts. To limit transmission, persons attending events should wear masks....

https://watermark.silverchair.com/c...H7BmaYjHEWvcZTyG4MTFsQHOYqLMNh2jG4rsJuuhXPDmM
649 was the SUSPECTED number - including secondary and tertiary infections. There were only 463 CONFIRMED cases.

LMAO. You are legitimately brain dead.
What I said is EXACTLY what it states, idiot.

Try a third grade reading class maybe?

I quoted the article above saying "At least 649 COVID-19 cases were identified".

Simply logic should tell you that is contradictory to your statement above.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yes. "At least 649" leads a rational person to believe that 649 actually means 260,000.

It's logic! LMAO.

Holy fucking shit. This clown is absolutely insane.

Yes. "At least 649" leads a rational person to believe that 649 actually means 260,000.

It's logic! LMAO.

Holy fucking shit. This clown is absolutely insane.

Strawman. I never said that.

Your illogic is demonstrated in my post #122 above. Deal with it.

Bottom line: your posts are full of emotionalism, strawmen, illogic & living in your own fantasy world rather than reality.

Strawman. I never said that.

Your illogic is demonstrated in my post #122 above. Deal with it.

Bottom line: your posts are full of emotionalism, strawmen, illogic & living in your own fantasy world rather than reality.

Yep. You never said that.

LMAO.

Are you going to confess your sin of posting a strawman or not?

Or are you going to have to also confess to using faulty logic. Again.

The pit you keep digging for yourself just gets deeper & deeper.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Calling something a "straw man" doesn't make it a straw man just like calling something "science" doesn't make it science, retard.

You should probably read a text book before trying to debate me if you want to give yourself even a minuscule chance of making a valid point.

Do you know how newspapers and media work, genius?

You think every piece doesn't get cleared by the editor?

The NY Times ran stories about Russian collusion for YEARS. Those were FAR more op-ed than that article. They had ZERO evidence to back them.
Still posting op eds as a source of proof to back up your arguments

All theses months later and you are just as stupid as we all remember you to be

Calling something a "straw man" doesn't make it a straw man

But it was a strawman. What "could" be (my word) does not equate to your strawman stating what is "actually" (your word). Get it now?

Evidently you are not good at simple logic.

I can't make the blind & stubborn see.

The evidence is posted here for anyone to see. I'll be happy to let the readers decide.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Still posting op eds as a source of proof to back up your arguments

All theses months later and you are just as stupid as we all remember you to be

You think I'm dumber than you? LMAO.

Literally nobody intelligent would agree with you.

The next time you say something intelligent here will be the first time.

And you were the one CONSTANTLY posting op-eds. That NY Times article is FAR from an op-ed, dumbfuck.

Last edited:

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
But it was a strawman. What "could" be (my word) does not equate to your strawman stating what is "actually" (your word). Get it now?

Evidently you are not good at simple logic.

I can't make the blind & stubborn see.

The evidence is posted here for anyone to see. I'll be happy to let the readers decide.

Yeah. I clearly exaggerated your argument. LMAO. I literally posted your EXACT words.

You are as dumb as Heisenberg is high.

Yeah. I clearly exaggerated your argument. LMAO. I literally posted your EXACT words.

In post 126 you posted my exact words. But why are you even mentioning that irrelevant smokescreen fact, since your strawman is seen in post 125 & even explained to you in post 130.

Busted. And not only busted, but i'd suggest also dishonestly trying to cover up the fact you were busted with irrelevant remarks.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yeah. Clearly anyone with an IQ above freezing thinks there is a standard deviation on the planet where a result of 649 could EVER include the possibility of 260,000.

LMAO.

You are dumber than fuck.

Yeah. Clearly anyone with an IQ above freezing thinks there is a standard deviation on the planet where a result of 649 could EVER include the possibility of 260,000.

LMAO.

Obviously the source you referred to didn't track all the hundreds of thousands who attended the rally.

It does state cases related to the event were reported in 30 jurisdictions.

",,,within two weeks of the Sturgis Rally. An additional 186 (29%) secondary and tertiary cases were reported by 17 jurisdictions" is the limit of your study. It doesn't go to 4th, 5th, 10th, 100th, 1000th level cases. Just 1, 2 & 3.

"While the number of cases identified is sizable—140 cases per 100,000 attendees—it is likely that the true national impact of the Sturgis event is underestimated because attendees with asymptomatic or mild illness may not have been tested for SARS-CoV-2, attendees may not have reported attending the Sturgis rally and because of variability in health department resources to identify and interview all COVID-19 cases, identify sources of infection, and conduct contact tracing and detailed outbreak investigations."

Do you even read your own sources? LOL.

"Widespread transmission of SARS-CoV-2 has been documented among people attending gatherings such as birthday parties, church events, and weddings [1-3], resulting in secondary spread in the community and workplaces far from the place of the original exposure. At those gatherings, most attendees were local residents. In contrast, Sturgis Rally attendees came from 61% of all counties in the US, including hotspot areas, according to an analysis of anonymous cell phone data, indicating the potential for widespread infection [6]. A recent analysis of an international business conference in Boston demonstrated how a single event, which brought together attendees from across the US and Europe, led to the national transmission of the outbreak strain [7]. CDC recommendations highlight the increased risk of COVID-19 transmission at in-person events when attendees travel from outside the local area and where it is difficult for individuals to physically distance."

"COVID-19 risk mitigation strategies were difficult to enforce at the Sturgis Rally. South Dakota had implemented few restrictions on business operations during the COVID-19 pandemic and there were no state, county, or city mask mandates in effect at the time of the Rally. Multiple news outlets noted the absence of physical distancing and face mask use during the 10-day Sturgis Rally [9].

"There are at least three limitations to this report. First, given the volume of COVID-19 cases, health departments could not interview all cases and may have missed travel or event exposures linking cases to the Sturgis Rally. Second, among case interviews completed, participation in the Sturgis Rally and identification of contacts may have been underestimated. According to several state health departments, some attendees were reluctant to report names of contacts and detailed travel history. Third, not all health departments submitted data for this national analysis.

"...The Sturgis Rally had many characteristics of a superspreading event: large crowds, high intensity of contact between people, potential for highly infectious individuals traveling from hotspots, and events in poorly ventilated indoor environments. Although specimens were not available for whole genome sequencing to identify this as a super-spreading event, the event resulted in secondary transmission of COVID-19 to those who did not attend the event, particularly within South Dakota and bordering states. Such mass events can result in the resurgence of COVID-19 in counties and states even after epidemic control has been achieved through local risk mitigation activities."

https://watermark.silverchair.com/c...gLUxnBCXn0w2d7tRPMq5Xvo5uKW5aV0n3NO4Z4GUkpLv4

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Do you have any idea what secondary and tertiary mean? LMAO.

God are you fucking dumb.

Take up your objections with the CDC epidemiologist author, retard.

Maybe you'll convince her she was only off by 259,351 cases.

"we find that the COVID-19 case rate increased substantially in Meade County and in the state of South Dakota in the month following the Rally. Finally, using a difference-in-differences model to assess nationwide spread, we find that following the Sturgis event, counties outside of South Dakota that contributed the highest inflows of rally attendees experienced a 6.4-12.5% increase in COVID-19 cases relative to counties without inflows."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33362303/

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
"we find that the COVID-19 case rate increased substantially in Meade County and in the state of South Dakota in the month following the Rally. Finally, using a difference-in-differences model to assess nationwide spread, we find that following the Sturgis event, counties outside of South Dakota that contributed the highest inflows of rally attendees experienced a 6.4-12.5% increase in COVID-19 cases relative to counties without inflows."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33362303/

Let's trust a shitty model from a non-peer-reviewed study over a peer-reviewed study authored by a CDC epidemiologist and published in the Oxford Journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases who thoroughly disseminates the validity of the journals it publishes.

-A flat-Earth, mask-wearing retard that read something on the Internet and believes it can't possibly be false

They already had it, you stupid fuck.

12 Months of Trauma: More Than 3,600 US Health Workers Died in Covid’s First Year

https://khn.org/news/article/us-health-workers-deaths-covid-lost-on-the-frontline/

Your article states "The federal government has not comprehensively tracked this data."

From 2005: "The US labor force is composed of 136 million persons, 6 million of whom are healthcare workers with potential patient contact (16,17)."

Even if 360,00 of those were infected, it doesn't reach anywhere near to the vast majority out of 6 million you claimed. And that 6 million of 2005 was probably much larger in 2020.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3371777/

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Your article states "The federal government has not comprehensively tracked this data."

From 2005: "The US labor force is composed of 136 million persons, 6 million of whom are healthcare workers with potential patient contact (16,17)."

Even if 360,00 of those were infected, it doesn't reach anywhere near to the vast majority out of 6 million you claimed. And that 6 million of 2005 was probably much larger in 2020.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3371777/

God. No wonder you believe propaganda. You have no idea how to analyze statistics. 18% of cases where professions were listed were health care professionals according to a CDC study. If 6 million people work as health care workers, that means they consist of 4.4% of the labor force population and 1.8% of the population at large. If health care workers consist of 18% of the cases, that's a SIGNIFICANT percentage higher than the population at large for both the labor force and general population. That means that they are catching the virus at a MUCH higher frequency than anyone else.

Among 2,633,585 U.S. COVID-19 cases reported individually to CDC during February 12–July 16, HCP status was available for 571,708 (22%) persons, among whom 100,481 (18%) were identified as HCP. Data completeness for HCP status varied by jurisdiction; among jurisdictions that included HCP status on ≥70% of cases and reported at least one HCP case (11), HCP accounted for 14% (14,938 of 109,293) of cases with HCP status available and 11% (14,938 of 132,340) of all reported cases. Case report form data were enriched with 89 additional HCP cases using supplementary mortality data; thus, the final HCP case total for analysis was 100,570 (Table 1).

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6938a3.htm

Let's trust a shitty model from a non-peer-reviewed study over a peer-reviewed study authored by a CDC epidemiologist and published in the Oxford Journal of Clinical Infectious Diseases who thoroughly disseminates the validity of the journals it publishes.

Actually all three sources are quite harmonious. But that may be beyond your illogic while you have misrepresented the facts in this discussion. Which puts into question your integrity on this subject.

Your source doesn't deny what has been posted regarding the two sources i posted. Furthermore your source never even attempts to give an estimate of the total number of infections that were caused as a result of the rally. It only gives a minimum number. The actual number may be far higher.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
No, retard. There's a HUGE difference between a peer-reviewed study and a non-peer-reviewed study.

I'll say this again since you're such a retard. There is no standard deviation on the planet which turns 649 into 260,000. That is fucking impossible, you moron.

Here we with go with the ad hominem attacks since you have no chance to defeat any of the facts that I've presented with anything of merit.

"Flat Earth, forever!" says the dipshit.

Actually all three sources are quite harmonious. But that may be beyond your illogic while you have misrepresented the facts in this discussion. Which puts into question your integrity on this subject.

Your source doesn't deny what has been posted regarding the two sources i posted. Furthermore your source never even attempts to give an estimate of the total number of infections that were caused as a result of the rally. It only gives a minimum number. The actual number may be far higher.

I'll say this again since you're such a retard. There is no standard deviation on the planet which turns 649 into 260,000. That is fucking impossible, you moron.

Only 649 infected could turn into more infections than that. It could lead to a pandemic such as we have now, with hundreds of millions, if not billions infected.

How many people in China do you think it took to get this humongous snow ball of world wide covid19 infections & deaths going.

Only 649 infected could turn into more infections than that. It could lead to a pandemic such as we have now, with hundreds of millions, if not billions infected.

How many people in China do you think it took to get this humongous snow ball of world wide covid19 infections & deaths going.

Well?

You still don't understand what secondary and tertiary mean.

Shocking.

https://www.google.com/search?q=sec...ry&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Evidently it's you who don't understand how to read, & deceitfully twist things, as these threads have proven.