I got some propane today

Wade

EOG Master
got some today. ran out early easter morning. was gonna get it yesterday but decided not to.

Wade

EOG Master
had to go get it, boyz. lasted 4 weeks which is good. had to do a tank exchange for the first time. the valve on my old one was broken, couldn't close it. went to walgreens and it cost $22.99 no tax but i'm sure the tax was included in the price. pretty good deal got rid of the old one and got a newer tank with propane in it.

Wade

EOG Master
I ran out yesterday, boyz. Had to go get some and the price went up from $21 to $23. That blue rhino shit only lasted 16 days. I know they don't fill it all the way but oh well needed to get rid of that old broken tank so it was worth it.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Wade, are you saying it's $23 to fill a propane tank? If so this is the 1st thing outside of labor that is cheaper in Costa Rica than the States. I pay about $13 a tank for propane in Costa Rica and that just went up from about $10.

Wade

EOG Master
Yes Massachusetts is expensive. I'm sure in crap states like Alabama it's much cheaper.

Wade

EOG Master
Just ran out. Lasted close to 4 weeks which is pretty good. Will probably get some tommorow since it's late and I still gotta shovel the driveway.

propane is expensive. wade uses it.

am i getting the gist of this?

ok, hang on. wade is propane. wade is expensive. ok, wait, hang on.

propane is wade. wade just ran out.

ok, hang on. wade is expensive.... and propane is wade? ok. wait.

man, you guys, just hang on a minute....

wade is wait. and "expensive" is driveway?

right?

Wade

EOG Master
water pipes in the bathroom sometimes freeze if gets below 10 degrees. seems to happen once a year.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It doesn't happen here because it gets bitterly cold(minus teens to even minus 20+) every year, any problems like that would be discovered and fixed long ago

10 below this morning on my outdoor thermometer.

Wade

EOG Master
got some yesterday another $23. lasted over a month which is good. less than $1 a day.