GUARANTEED MNF LOCK OF THE YEAR INSIDE- PLAY OF A LIFETIME!!!! LOCK LOCK LOCK I SAY!!!!!

Ace

EOG Veteran
Re: GUARANTEED MNF LOCK OF THE YEAR INSIDE- PLAY OF A LIFETIME!!!! LOCK LOCK LOCK I SAY!!!!!

and it is???

munson15

I want winners...
Re: GUARANTEED MNF LOCK OF THE YEAR INSIDE- PLAY OF A LIFETIME!!!! LOCK LOCK LOCK I SAY!!!!!

Carolina, and the lock is used tongue-in-cheek I'm sure.:pop:

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!

he already said he likes the Panthers today +9

938four

EOG Dedicated

I do like Carolina tonight...

Best of Luck to all, :cheers

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

:+excited-

High Times

EOG Master

I need the Cowboys -1 1/2 on a pretty big 5 team teaser from yesterdays locks (Eagles-1, Giants -1/2, Bears +3 1/2, Packers -1/2)

I hate putting money in Tony Romos hands and will have to bet Carolina + the points and could get lucky if the Cowboys win by 2 to 9 points.

Good luck and let the Cowboys win by a last second FG.

:pop:

Flamingo kid

Everybody's hands go UP!

cowboys played carolina recently on monday night, it might have been early last year or early the season before. Check out those results, this game will be a spitting image of that game.

PO69

EOG Master

I hate to root against you SHRINKY, but I have to hope that you lose tonight.

It is EXTREMELY rare when I take a favorite in football over a spread of -4 and today is one of those days! I might take one or 2 of these a year when the spread is over -6

cheapseats

EOG Master

cowboys played carolina recently on monday night, it might have been early last year or early the season before. Check out those results, this game will be a spitting image of that game.

you talking the 35-14 beatdown on a Sunday night game 3 years ago

BCTTWR

EOG Dedicated

I'll pass. I took it up the ass on your shitty Cardinal pick.

Now if shoebox posts that he likes Carolina too, then I am going to the bank, and bet it all on the Cowboys.

High Times

EOG Master

I'll pass. I took it up the ass on your shitty Cardinal pick.

Now if shoebox posts that he likes Carolina too, then I am going to the bank, and bet it all on the Cowboys.

We could only hope for that

KingRevolver

Born Rambler

Carolina and the under :houra

High Times

EOG Master

Real sharp

If they would have waited they might have got a +9 1/2 or even a +10 on this game tonight.

These sharps are fricken idiots!!

Why would you touch a dog against the Cowboys on monday night until all the recreational bettors bet? You know all the money is going on the cowboys.

No they take the 9 and don't even give it a chance to let it go to 10.

And the books are not much brighter. Why would they move the fricken #? Don't they know most of the bets on monday will be on the Cowboys and these bettors would lay 9 and most of them would lay 10.

This sports betting is filled with the stupidest people on the planet by a mile.

It's funny as hell to watch all the clueless idiots who do this

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

Real sharp

If they would have waited they might have got a +9 1/2 or even a +10 on this game tonight.

These sharps are fricken idiots!!

Why would you touch a dog against the Cowboys on monday night until all the recreational bettors bet? You know all the money is going on the cowboys.

No they take the 9 and don't even give it a chance to let it go to 10.

And the books are not much brighter. Why would they move the fricken #? Don't they know most of the bets on monday will be on the Cowboys and these bettors would lay 9 and most of them would lay 10.

This sports betting is filled with the stupidest people on the planet by a mile.

It's funny as hell to watch all the clueless idiots who do this

Says the guy who placed a 6 pt teaser across zero on the Bears.... :shoot:

High Times

EOG Master

9's every where

:LMAO

Sharps

Not in this industry people

:LMAO:LMAO:LMAO

High Times

EOG Master

Says the guy who placed a 6 pt teaser across zero on the Bears.... :shoot:

To lay less than 3 or 7 on favorites.

Or to take +10 +7 or +3 on dogs.

Using teasers for any other reason is stupid.

The bet is a winner

That is all that matters sir

12io4j2w90

High Times

EOG Master

I just got the Panthers +9 (ev)

Oh well

Lets hope the Cowboys win anywhere from 2 to 9.

good lucky everyone

Bagiant

EOG Dedicated

I'm trying to middle or side the game. Have -7 on a buy at Caribsports, and +9 and 9.5 at other sites on Carolina.

High Times

EOG Master

I'm trying to middle or side the game. Have -7 on a buy at Caribsports, and +9 and 9.5 at other sites on Carolina.

Good luck

Cowboys 21-13 then :cheers

Good thing I didn't see this post and only saw the "Under" play :3dgros11:

industrial mop ^^^

COMING TO SHRINKIES HOUSE......

Cap...My ass..nobody can say they capped this game

this is the one that you win by having luck on your side

If you had the Panthers..your luck today was shit..int for td and late fumble screwed you out of a cover

If you had Dallas..Your ass is lucky you did not get back doored

Could say this about 1/2 the games on any given day in same way some how whether it be a ML, total, side, half-time etc.

J

joeybagadonuts

Cap...My ass..nobody can say they capped this game

If you had the Panthers..your luck today was shit..int for td and late fumble screwed you out of a cover

If you had Dallas..Your ass is lucky you did not get back doored

In many ways very true.

In the famous words of Mr. JJ GOLD

"Let's face it boys, these games are all guesses. Take the points and you will not get hurt"
12io4j2w90