Granddaddy of them all

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Bettors taking a shot OSUs WRs skip which they shouldn't in my opinion. For them at least. They can rise up the draft ranks by a lot with great performances on this stage. One will get drafted by Philadelphia most likely.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Game opened 10.5

Not really unless you count 5 dimes as an opener. I love the Utes +7 or more and like them +3.5 or more.. Way more motivation for them here.and they are a very good football team.

Yeah, the very early lines out of BetOnline (10.5) and 5 Dimes (9.5) aren't true openers, they just want the publicity of being "first out there". Both lines were rapidly bet down to -7.5 in about an hour after opening. Pinnacle opened at -7 -103.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
OSU wants no part of this match up. Motivation wise or X and O wise. Utah very capable of owning the line of scrimmage. Offensively for sure. Ohio State’s O line could possibly save some face from their last showing, but imo I just don’t see anyone being that interested. I watched Day’s presser yesterday and even he didn’t seem overly thrilled.

plus I think Wilson sits out and possibly Olave. Netflix anyone?

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
OSU wants no part of this match up. Motivation wise or X and O wise. Utah very capable of owning the line of scrimmage. Offensively for sure. Ohio State’s O line could possibly save some face from their last showing, but imo I just don’t see anyone being that interested. I watched Day’s presser yesterday and even he didn’t seem overly thrilled.

Hook a brother up with ND-OSU tix for opening game next year at the horseshoe?

kane

EOG master

You know your program is elite when a trip to the Rose Bowl isn't motivating, and a game your team really doesn't care about

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Hook a brother up with ND-OSU tix for opening game next year at the horseshoe?
Any other week than opening week I’d say I may have ya covered. Doubtful week one unless you wanna pay Railbird like scalper prices.

for some odd reason ND comes in number two on the OSU fan’s hate chart. I don’t get it myself. Old days when ND owned the parochial school talent in Ohio, perhaps that still lingers? Pretty much a non entity in each other’s world now

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Any other week than opening week I’d say I may have ya covered. Doubtful week one unless you wanna pay Railbird like scalper prices.

for some odd reason ND comes in number two on the OSU fan’s hate chart. I don’t get it myself. Old days when ND owned the parochial school talent in Ohio, perhaps that still lingers? Pretty much a non entity in each other’s world now
ND never has matched up well the few times with OSU, always team speed issues.