For Skip's Eyes ONLY

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
<TABLE borderColor=red width=680 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE borderColor=blue width=680 border=0><TBODY><TR class=accountHeader><TD align=left>Ticket</TD><TD align=left>Accepted</TD><TD align=left>Event</TD><TD align=left>Type</TD><TD align=left>Description</TD><TD align=middle></TD><TD align=middle>Risking</TD><TD align=middle><NOBR>To Win</NOBR></TD></TR><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=top noWrap>49265716-1
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>3:38pm
30-Oct-05</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>5:35pm
30-Oct-05</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Football
Money</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>Buffalo Bills vs New England Patriots for Game</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>+393</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>7,465.00</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>29,337.45</TD></TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher0><TD class=accountText colSpan=2></TD><TD class=accountText></TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=left>NFL</TD><TD class=accountText align=left colSpan=4><TD noWrap align=left colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=black height=1 width="100"><TD colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR class=tableText height=30><TD class=accountText vAlign=top noWrap>49265774-1
</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>3:40pm
30-Oct-05</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>5:35pm
30-Oct-05</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap>Football
Money</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom align=left>Buffalo Bills vs New England Patriots for Game</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>+395</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>11,940.25</TD><TD class=accountText vAlign=bottom noWrap align=right>47,164.00</TD></TR><TR class=hidden id=pitcher1><TD class=accountText colSpan=2></TD><TD class=accountText></TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=left>NFL</TD><TD class=accountText align=left colSpan=4><TD noWrap align=left colSpan=4></TD></TR><TR bgColor=black height=1 width="100"><TD colSpan=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=accountText align=right colSpan=6></TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=right>19,405.25</TD><TD class=accountText noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hilly??

I have 3 accounts at Pinny

Call Henry and he will confirm and Hilly if you want to bet let me know. Do you tink you have more cash than me at Pinnacle??

The General will hold cash

Thanks Hilly

KingofTheHill

EOG Enthusiast
jjgold said:
Hilly??

I have 3 accounts at Pinny

Call Henry and he will confirm and Hilly if you want to bet let me know. Do you tink you have more cash than me at Pinnacle??

The General will hold cash

Thanks Hilly

NO NO JJ. I thought there was controversy about you being hitman and vice versa, unless I missed something, or am confused. This post is saying that you are hitman.

It DID go to 385, THAT would be somewhat believeable, but not 395, I don't see that offered at anytime, and especially not after a 7400 play 2 minutes before.

Wanty we moved the line just a tad with bet

Pinny numbers dont move that much with NFL due to huge volume their taking

Glacker and Sam are fixin to watch Desparate Housewives ...so leave us alone.

JJ that is no way to talk to your friends .... you are in the dog house for 4 hours now ... :+excited- :+waving-5

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
<TABLE borderColor=#999999 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="95%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>Wagered by: Internet On: 2005/10/30 03:25 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>
<BLOCKQUOUTE>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Helvetica]Straight[SIZE=+0] 10500/10000<?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O /><O:p></O:p>[SIZE=+0] Lose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0] <SMALL>NFL [201] </SMALL> Vikings (Minnesota) PS +7? -105<O:p></O:p> <SMALL>Lose (13-38)</SMALL> [/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]​
</BLOCKQUOUTE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>
<BLOCKQUOUTE>​
</BLOCKQUOUTE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>Wagered by: Internet On: 2005/10/30 03:41 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>
<BLOCKQUOUTE>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Helvetica]Straight[SIZE=+0] 10500/10000<O:p></O:p>[SIZE=+0] Lose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0] <SMALL>NFL [210] </SMALL> Saints (New Orleans) PS -2? -105<O:p></O:p> <SMALL>Lose (21-6)</SMALL> [/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]​
<BLOCKQUOUTE>​
</BLOCKQUOUTE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>Wagered by: Internet On: 2005/10/30 06:43 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>
<BLOCKQUOUTE>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Helvetica]Straight[SIZE=+0] 5250/5000<O:p></O:p>[SIZE=+0] Lose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0] <SMALL>NFL [195] </SMALL> Redskins (Washington) OV +42? -105<O:p></O:p> <SMALL>Lose (0-36)</SMALL> [/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]​
<BLOCKQUOUTE>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Helvetica]Straight[SIZE=+0] 5250/5000<O:p></O:p>[SIZE=+0] Lose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0] <SMALL>NFL [206] </SMALL> Cowboys (Dallas) UN +40 -105<O:p></O:p> <SMALL>Lose (13-34)</SMALL> [/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]​
<BLOCKQUOUTE>​
</BLOCKQUOUTE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>Wagered by: Internet On: 2005/10/30 07:27 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>
<BLOCKQUOUTE>[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Helvetica]Straight[SIZE=+0] 5000/5000<O:p></O:p>[SIZE=+0] Lose[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+0] <SMALL>NFL [208] </SMALL> HT 1st Texans (Houston) UN +17? Even<O:p></O:p> <SMALL>Lose (13-10)</SMALL> [/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]​
<BLOCKQUOUTE>​
</BLOCKQUOUTE><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>Wagered by: Internet On: 2005/10/30 08:05 AM</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffcc colSpan=2>
[SIZE=+0] <SMALL>NFL [212] </SMALL> Rams (St. Louis) UN +41? -105<O:p></O:p> <SMALL>Lose (21-24)</SMALL> [/SIZE]
[/SIZE][/FONT]​
</BLOCKQUOUTE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bad day today

Ya I did, at 3:38 it was +393, then after that bet and at 3:40(2 minutes later) it IMPROVED to +395?

I see at 18:21 it was 393...I can confirm that, then at 18:41 it was +385, then at 19:01 it went to 378.

I never saw a +395, and even if I did I surely wouldnt expct one after a 7500 play on the "opposite" side. Best I saw was right before Kick, and it was +393.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
So you don't believe me?

<TABLE borderColor=#ffffff cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=300 border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=accountTitle align=middle colSpan=2>ACCOUNT STATUS</TD></TR><!--<TR><td align=center CLASS=accountText>Account Balance:</td>--><TR><TD class=accountText align=middle>Pending Wagers:</TD><TD class=accountText align=right>19,405.25 USD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

parkcityrep

EOG Senior Member
you boys need to respect our coach..believe me if you guys really knew the truth..the jokes on you guys..A few out there understand

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
It dropped to +385 after the first wager and then I waited for it to come back and it did.

Ahhh never mind. You are right.

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
Skip:

Fedex me a sturdy rope, 200 painkillers, a colt 45, or a box of razor blades please.

I did tie for a share of 120$ in the Hollywood shootout this week though, so I guess it wasn't all bad.

Hitter

Hitman26

EOG Veteran
I layed -300 at Royal, Bodog, and SIA. They each took 10k over the phone on Sunday night when the lines were posted.