Fezzik...did RJ Bell, in a roundabout way, apologize for being mean to you?

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
If you want to FADE me on any of those picks Heim, put up the money with JK, and I will do the same?

........crickets

boston massacre

EOG Master
Yup. Fezzik does his homework. Market pricing nflx totals lower than past seasons.

So naturally he likes the over in HOF game ....right?

Wrong. Fezzik likes under 33.5.

Ohhhh....these fuckin touts 🙄

Take Him On in a 1 on 1 Handicapping Contest.

Instead of His Challenge, of You, Booking His Plays.

You Might Like The Same Side as He Does, in Some of The Plays, That He Wants You To Book.

Last edited:

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Fezzik is a sharp guy miscast as a pick seller. He's an advantage player with many outs. That doesn't translate well to the average Joe, who is simply looking for a pick with some meat behind the analysis.

It's immature and thinskinned on his part to challenge anyone who criticizes him especially when some of the criticism is valid.

Instead he should work on using his influence on making Pregame a more credible site.

Heim

EOG Master
Draft Kings

AZ UNDER 56.5
Min UNDER 77.5
Balt UN 58.5
KC UN 70.5

4-0.

Bet them BEFORE Heim tries to move the number

eyeballing Pecota, this looks more like 1-3. KC will be close. Pecota at 71.

Was this given out on BLAP?

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
eyeballing Pecota, this looks more like 1-3. KC will be close. Pecota at 71.

Was this given out on BLAP?

These MLB in-progress RSW were only given out with the proviso "All "would be" 5 stars, bet at DK, or if you can find them, not widely available". I treat them as just a "lean" on BLAP.

Neveragain

EOG Dedicated
One thing we can all agree on, Fezzik’s got good hair.
He can compete with John Stamos in this regard.

Carry on gents...

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
Fezzik is a sharp guy miscast as a pick seller. He's an advantage player with many outs. That doesn't translate well to the average Joe, who is simply looking for a pick with some meat behind the analysis.

It's immature and thinskinned on his part to challenge anyone who criticizes him especially when some of the criticism is valid.

Instead he should work on using his influence on making Pregame a more credible site.
I have the feeling Fezzik is just salary with no ownership. At some point a salaried employee loses interest and just goes through the motions.

I doubt he does that with his own betting. May just be a pain in the ass now to do his Pregame duties.

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
The Pregame 'handicapper' Goodfella has a Game of the Month today. It's the first of the month! How does Fezzik sit back and accept that? You're probably right O'Royken in that he doesn't have a say, or even cares anymore. But at least Fezzik wouldn't lower himself to do that.

Heim

EOG Master
Like the groundhog, Fezzik should only come out and see his shadow at the start of NFL.

Liked Fezzik the AP, tout...not so much.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
The Pregame 'handicapper' Goodfella has a Game of the Month today. It's the first of the month! How does Fezzik sit back and accept that? You're probably right O'Royken in that he doesn't have a say, or even cares anymore. But at least Fezzik wouldn't lower himself to do that.
In Goodfellas defense it probably was the strongest game he has seen this month so the label fit.

Does anyone know if JR O Donnell does sexual favors for RJ as he has NEVER had a winning season and yet is a featured handicapper on the site yet.

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Just so you know Sportsrmylife, Goodfella has his second baseball Game of the Month today. I put his Over/Under for August Games of the Month/Year plays at 19 1/2.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Just so you know Sportsrmylife, Goodfella has his second baseball Game of the Month today. I put his Over/Under for August Games of the Month/Year plays at 19 1/2.
Well consider that you can have an AL GOM, NL GOM, and then there are 6 divisional GOM along with the underdog GOM, favorite GOM, wrong team favored GOM, revenge GOM, ...i will take the under

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Has his Baseball Non Division Game of the Year today. That makes it three Games of the Month/Year already through the first five days of the month.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik crushes the hof game.

Great clv

Never a sweat.

He might be dialed in for a big nfl season. I am going to follow his content.

Fezzik. What regular podcasts/shows are you doing this season?

Tucker?

Arnold Zwiffel

EOG Enthusiast
Goodfella with his MLB Underdog GOM today. That makes his fifth GOM/GOY play this month - and we're 8 days into the month.

Over/Under on his GOM/GOY plays this month has been steamed from 19 1/2 to 21 1/2.

andyfezzik

EOG Addicted
Not sure why people get enraged about picks sellers. Even a good handicapper can always use some supplemental income. I think many are just jealous of his fame and success.

MrTop

EOG Master
Not sure why people get enraged about picks sellers. Even a good handicapper can always use some supplemental income. I think many are just jealous of his fame and success.

i don't have a problem with sellers as long as they win . Should give back something when they lose.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
It is distracting and puts my mind in a bad place. I shouldn't be worried about what others do.

I think people target to get some attention for themselves. I think they like seeing reply's from their posts. It is almost like a Facebook Like feeling for some.

In the end it is me vs. me.

Heim

EOG Master
lol Fezzik puffing a 7-0 run with -300 MLB sides on the RL.

Fezzik would lay the runline with the Indians over Custer to
add a win.

O'Royken

EOG Dedicated
i don't have a problem with sellers as long as they win . Should give back something when they lose.
World Series of Poker in Las Vegas you should see all wheeling and dealing going on with poker celebrities selling a piece of themselves to Marks. It usually leads to the bathroom.

Poker players seem to get away with it.

It the end it is fanboys paying and either winning or losing with their idols.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Fezzik did smash the usa under gold medals.

Very good solid insight.

Can't wait to smash the China under gold medals at the next Olympics.

Thanks fezzik

texaswizzard

EOG Dedicated
The super secret private BLAP clients get the best stuff. It's just too bad no one has seen or heard from a BLAP client in 3-4 years.

Heim

EOG Master
I am +100 units since 1/1/2020 monitored by Computer Bob. And up a big chunk PRIOR to that as well.

Whatever the sugar coated record is, how valuable are your picks when you're selling a entire NFL seasons worth for $549, or $5 a pick. You're right there with 'Sleepy' on your site 😂

Granted RJ picks a price point for volume selling, nonetheless, B2B Hilton champ, $549!?

Not just trolling you, Krackman too. 15 picks a week for $199. Yet both you guys are allegedly making your biggest bets on these picks worth between 5 and 15 bucks!?

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Pregame should run a contest....100 bulk dollars daily awarded to the person who can correctly predict Fezzik's -200+ mlb favorite converted to RL selection.

Last edited:

Heim

EOG Master
Fezzik gives out over 33.5 on WASH preseason game on July 27 😳

Yes....33.5. Closes 37, lands on 35.

Recommends 3 units up to 37.

PG was probably selling it up to kickoff.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Last edited:

Fezzik

EOG Veteran
On July 28 on the SOV National Show (it's archived in the podcast, minutes 42-44) I gave out 4 bets

Wash/NE OVER 34
Mia/Chic OVER 34
Den/MIA OVER 34
Jax PLUS 3.5

I understand there are areas I and almost everyone can improve on. However, in an industry with a lot of folks pretending to be something they are not, I am a professional gambler.

Heim

EOG Master
On July 28 on the SOV National Show (it's archived in the podcast, minutes 42-44) I gave out 4 bets

Wash/NE OVER 34
Mia/Chic OVER 34
Den/MIA OVER 34
Jax PLUS 3.5

I understand there are areas I and almost everyone can improve on. However, in an industry with a lot of folks pretending to be something they are not, I am a professional gambler.

You might be a pro, but you're not RAS +2/+3 on a total, especially in the NFL.

I guess JAX -2.5 is still good. LOL