ESPN and CNN ignore "FUCK JOE BIDEN" chants at dozens of sports venues (what a shock, they're only "media")

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
While I agree that Biden is a horrible person and certainly doesn't deserve much, if any, respect, these folks should have chosen something less vulgar to chant.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
howid about Trump won? Think fuck her in the pussy meme. They won't be able to edit out that. Do it every interview or when you cee a fake news personality during a live shot.

MrTop

EOG Master
odds office put Jimmy carter over joe if they ran right now.. the timing of being the prez is not good with china , flu.. stocks being high.

MrTop

EOG Master
it happens... Carter raised minimum wages 4x ... HW bush raised taxes... people remembered "read my lips no new taxes " statement. Both voted out 1 term

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
odds office put Jimmy carter over joe if they ran right now.. the timing of being the prez is not good with china , flu.. stocks being high.
I’m not sure I agree with this. Biden’s term is sure heading down the same path though, especially if energy prices go up this winter.

MrTop

EOG Master
I’m not sure I agree with this. Biden’s term is sure heading down the same path though, especially if energy prices go up this winter.

what about taxes? you know they are going up. GDP ? they said won't go up much for a few years cause of covid ... let's not forget the tariffs that were put on by trump and continued by joe.. then what does Jina do with taiwain after olympics ?

very tough to be prez right now.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm waiting for the first Democrat to answer the who is going to pay for all this question.....

MrTop

EOG Master
Were you saying the same thing about all of the comparisons of Trump to Hitler?

The fact is that Biden's vaccine mandates alone arre closer to Hitler than ANYTHING Trump did. And it's not even close.

stock market / banks / home owners for taxes...like trump better... except for today... monster day today in market

boston massacre

EOG Master

The fact is that Biden's vaccine mandates alone arre closer to Hitler than ANYTHING Trump did. And it's not even close.

No He Wasn't.

Another Liberal Chump !

mr merlin

EOG Master

boston massacre

EOG Master
Guy posts a single rap video thinking it's the same as entire stadiums across the country chanting "Fuck Joe Biden". LMAO.

Delusional much?

Kane's a Big Time Weakling.

Posts About Private Citizen, Trump.

People aren't Morons Like Him, That Think Trump Posts, Will Distract From Feeble Minded Anti-American Observations Regarding Biden.