EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (VIEJO DINOSAUR is our December contestant)

ouch

EOG Dedicated
VD.......just out of curiosity......would it be more satisfying to win the $1000, or to shove it up Mumbles' ass?

Good luck the rest of the way!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I know both RAILBIRD and VIEJO DINOSAUR fairly well.

And I honestly cannot tell if this feud is a virtual act or real life.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
As far as I know, both men get along famously with their inner circle of friends.

I think the word is "charismatic."

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I think Arturo and his Internet alter ego, Viejo Dinosaur, are virtually one in the same.

Matt Hatfield and his Internet persona, RAILBIRD, are two different cats.

The polite Matt Hatfield measures every word while "Birdie" tweets whatever his heart desires.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
The W key on Rail's keyboard only works when he wins.
Good one, CB.

One of my favorite RAILBIRD quotes: Stay positive when talking about your gambling habits; think negative throughout your handicapping process.

Makes sense to me.

While a lot of handicappers were praising Peyton Manning prior to Super Bowl XLVIII, RAILBIRD insisted Russell Wilson was a better quarterback than Peyton Manning.

Birdie listed all the negatives about Peyton's aging, overrated game.

Final score: Seattle 43 Denver 8.

Last edited:

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Well hell JK if you know them both & can’t tell if this is real then how are we supposed to know….lol
It's somewhere in the middle. Orchestrated but played out with bad blood, but locked in love vs. hate. First Take with more animosity. Great theater and improv.