EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DRINK is our November contestant)

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I wouldn't let Don Brown coach my high school team. He was a BIG problem at Michigan.

Interesting.

Researching now.

Don Brown is 66.

I wonder if that's an issue.

Big Ten totals this season are incredibly low.

It seems like swing passes out of the backfield account for a large percentage of passing attacks in the Big Ten.

Last edited:

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Unfortunately FanDuel and DraftKings do not use them. It really sucks on a big card.
No one uses them anymore. Not cris, circa, not a single legal out on a app uses them. Pphs are basically the only ones still using them but I have 2 pphs that dont even list in order. Last nights Miami oh at wagerweb was grouped into the Saturday card. Drives me nuts.
219/220 Air force/csu 45.5un

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Unfortunately FanDuel and DraftKings do not use them. It really sucks on a big card.
Heres some help someone offered me. On DraftKings/FanDuel all khamhi outs they have a search for team function on every app. I bet some fcs every week and they take a decent bet and its very useful

railbird

EOG Master
when i was betting at the mirage in 1989 i would say the team at the window, it wasnt until about 2007 they started asking for rotation numbers because the clerks were lazy or inept

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
drink has a bias of playing low totals under and high totals over.
You have a biase of talking about things you really don't know for certain but I won't hold it against you.
I just make a number and bet a number. I bet under in miss/tenn wake/uva usc/asu (was wayyy upside down) and unfortunately just last week bet over in iowa/nw. I dont really handicap looking low or high but more coach vs coach and statistics vs statistics. I wish i could get by on narrow gameplans but i think large sample Id go bust.

Nba I think looking over on low totals (pregame) live betting is the most profitable approach using that kind of thought process. A team like Washington who starts off passing and finding efficient but using the entire clock of late 1st and 2nd quarter and then opens up more late could get you there. Also fading non injury large drops in totals you elimate the trend steam players from the market and i think that works well sometimes. Still have to make a number but i could see it.

everyone has biases, i have a small road favorite bias in college basketball. atleast we are not in denial.
I just think they can't make some totals low/high enough (academy games come to mind). You see someone hangin a 90 out there? Good chance it's going over 100.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I have a crazy amount of biases that have cost me over the years. I tend to back good coaches in dead spots. Liepold to kansas has cost me, uab playing faster this year has cost me, iowa state im 0-4 alone this year. Doc rivers tempo switch when he went to philly a car was lost at least.
Narduzzi switching to insane tempo I was late on etc etc.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Yeah, he looked great in extended garbage time when the Jets were down by 30 and the Colts played a soft defense the entire second half
He has a few chances in the NFL, never worked out. Basically the last qb Harbaugh coached up - and that was about 10 years ago at UC San Diego

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
I have a crazy amount of biases that have cost me over the years. I tend to back good coaches in dead spots. Liepold to kansas has cost me, uab playing faster this year has cost me, iowa state im 0-4 alone this year. Doc rivers tempo switch when he went to philly a car was lost at least.
Narduzzi switching to insane tempo I was late on etc etc.
Always a fine line between determining a aberration vs the start of a trend.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
195 Texas a&m-2

Purdue/osu 61 ov

ECU +6

No one uses them anymore. Not cris, circa, not a single legal out on a app uses them. Pphs are basically the only ones still using them but I have 2 pphs that dont even list in order. Last nights Miami oh at wagerweb was grouped into the Saturday card. Drives me nuts.
219/220 Air force/csu 45.5un

210 Mtsu-10

DRINK stands at 2-4.

Here are his five plays so far this week.

Best of luck to DRINK.

railbird

EOG Master
might be late to the party with the coachless Cougs who have covered 6 games in a row, vs the surging title contending Ducks with a healthy thibadeaux

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Big day for DRINK.

I'll be rooting for all seven plays.

Post #148 reviews five of the seven selections.

The other two plays appear in posts #149 and #153.

Let's go.