EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, October 4

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
DK

909 D'backs -115 (LP: Gallen - Action on whoever the Brewskies SP is.......Lauer as of now)...............Brewers got (officially) eliminated from the postseason Monday. Now they have to come play Tuesday against one of the hottest pitchers in the league. Can't see them caring here. I am posting this now because I am 100% sure this closes at least -130 and maybe closer to -150, Grabbing AZ now and get maximum CLV

This was my Monday BB and it goes today: Liverpool/Rangers Ov3.5 -117

brokerstip

EOG Addicted
[Oct-08-2022 07:00 PM] [CFB] - [410] NEW MEXICO +3½-105
[Oct-04-2022 07:40 PM] [MLB] - [909] ARI D`BACKS -115( Z. GALLEN -R / E. LAUER -L )

railbird

EOG Master
DK

909 D'backs -115 (LP: Gallen - Action on whoever the Brewskies SP is.......Lauer as of now)...............Brewers got (officially) eliminated from the postseason Monday. Now they have to come play Tuesday against one of the hottest pitchers in the league. Can't see them caring here. I am posting this now because I am 100% sure this closes at least -130 and maybe closer to -150, Grabbing AZ now and get maximum CLV

dirtbag dodgers will choke again. communist and muslim terroist kareem abdul jabbar wrong again

TonyMar

EOG Dedicated
Game 1.

Gray/Taillon

Torn here, also like the Over 7 since the price has dropped. Morales is pretty solid to the over set at 7.

Texas -1.5+220 (You Wager)

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
DK

Liverpool/Rangers: Finished 2-0 so Ov3.5 was a loser. I was all upset I lost money on this game. I go to my account to see how much I was gonna lose...............only to find - I NEVER BET IT! No idea why but WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
dirtbag dodgers will choke again. communist and muslim terroist kareem abdul jabbar wrong again

A young Kareem spread terror in Milwaukee with that unstoppable hook shot in the early 1970s.

Birdie, please dial it down a notch.

Thanks in advance.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
I played the Giants +120ish today against the Padres. I made sure to list pitchers. I made sure I made the play with Rodon as a MUST start. He did not. So the fact the Giants lost meant nothing to me since I did not have anything on the game.

Betting a baseball game and not making sure you do "listed pitchers" is economic suicide