EOG's Best Bet thread for Tuesday, May 4

Bigrunner

EOG Master
TENNIS

Paire +340 over Bashilashvili

• MU - [8146] Basilashvili, Nikoloz +156 (Paire, Benoit vrs Basilashvili, Nikoloz)
    Score: Paire, Benoit(13) - Basilashvili, Nikoloz(9)
    Game start 05/04/2021 09:55 AM

Dumb Dude post obvious bad lines and Jason and Railturd past post. All 3 posters represent a current party being built on a big lie whose leader is Pinocchio.

This fraud obviously very hard for John Kelly to catch.

Last edited:

ComptrBob

EOG Master
To make grading my picks easier:

Team Score
South Dakota St ML W 31-26
Fribourg Olympic ML W 83-71
CB 1939 Canarius ML W 98-69

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Pinny

Wednesday:

Chelsea/Real Madrid Un1.5 +221

Chelsea advances if Madrid doesn't score. Madrid is fine keeping it 0-0 knowing if they win 1-0 they advance. Madrid TT is 1 with Under -136 so the books don't expect them to score. Chelsea's TT is 1.5 Under -149 so the books don't expect 2+ Chelsea goals. They are telling us they expect a 1-0 Final so I'll take it at this nicer price.

Updated after the BRUTAL Golden Showers loss last night and PSG not scoring
Winkyduck 764-1057-56 -26.15 UNITS (Wednesday May 5: Chelsea/Real Madrid Un1.5 +221; Anderson Cooper to be the new permanent Jeopardy host +500; Maple Leaves to win the Cup +1400; First non-extradition country Trump enters: Russia +200; Joe Ingles to be NBA 6th Man/Year +600 AND Tom Thibodeau to be CoY +1100; Rockies Win % UNDER 40 -126)

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
  • MU - [8146] Basilashvili, Nikoloz +156 (Paire, Benoit vrs Basilashvili, Nikoloz)
    Score: Paire, Benoit(13) - Basilashvili, Nikoloz(9)
    Game start 05/04/2021 09:55 AM

Dumb Dude post obvious bad lines and Jason and Railturd past post. All 3 posters represent a current party being built on a big lie whose leader is Pinocchio.

This fraud obviously very hard for John Kelly to catch.
I was 61 minutes early dipshit it started at 8 pst 11 est.

My best bet was going to be you are footless by July 4th of this year +145, but liked the tennis bet more. Eat shit again.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

My best bet was going to be you are footless by July 4th of this year +145, but liked the tennis bet more. Eat shit again.

You were 4 minutes late. But its typical for a Republicon to past post and then deny it. Your excellent pick is now tainted.

If it's was a best bet why did you wait until after the match started to post it?

Last edited:

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Match started at 9:55, your post was made at 9:59. Central time. If I'm wrong? I apologize. Regardless you made a great pick but I'm pretty sure it was a past post.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
PF Broni 93 (Italy Lega A1) -2520

Nice pick, almost tailed it. Pretty good start, up 26-2.

Another one I liked, but didn't pick was Bulgarian League BB, Rilski Sportist ML -1537, up 18-10 in Q1.

Edit: Final Bronti 69-41. Rilski Sportist won in a close one, 89-84.

Last edited: