Eog Softball

JLDx3

EOG Member
EOG SOFTBALL kicked ace again last night and our great sponsors were a no show! 4-0 on the fall season scoring 91 runs. Hoffa I hope you didn't place the bet w/ KENNYBOY. I think we also drank 91 chillys last night. GOTTA GO TO WORK.:+puking-

Hmmmm....

Hmmmm....

I started to head out the door to watch the team play but my Brother-In-Law cancelled at the last moment and Scarlett had that look on her face where she said I could go, but methinks she wanted me home...

Glad to hear my anemic softball team is off to a hot start...

Let me see what happens during the Playoffs...

Then, we'll know how good you guys REALLY are...

THE SHRINK

Got a small play in with a local on the doubleheader. I had the EOG boys in the opener @ +105 and faded them in the nightcap laying -110. Rumors of the EOG boys to be shaving runs in the nightcap proved to be untrue. Early report out of Virginia this morning about the steroid infestation in recreational softball leagues has me on the sidelines for the next game.

the glue,

This is the SAME softball team that I sponsored when I was with The Rx. Also, this is the first time they changed uniforums (pun intended) since I came to EOG...

Could the name change be partially responsible for EOG'S recent SUCCESS or is it because the team they beat last night SUCKED?

The team's UNDEFEATED RECORD is now forcing me to consider watching them play next week...

Jimmy,

Since I know firsthand that several of the players like to gamble, shaving runs is NOT out of the question for this group of degenerates...

Their COACH is such a quiet leader who doesn't lose his cool much and may actually WIN the sportsmanship of the year award one day...:cocktail

THE SHRINK