early basketball lines

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Guys where can I get access to as early as possible basketball lines?

I need them for contest I run.

If I have a contest for a game on Wed, I like to post the contest on Monday or early Tuesday. That has worked fine with football, but with BB it is going to screw things up.

Does anyplace any of you know of have a "guess" at what a line will be? It's ok if the lines moves some after Pinnacle puts out their line.

boatboatboat

EOG Master
Re: early basketball lines

(taps screen)

Is this thing on, or do i need to move this question to the AXE NES corner?

boatboatboat

EOG Master

yes have for a lonmg time. Great tool.

But I need basketball lines father out if possible.

As an example what is the line for the 12-31 nba game #701/#702 Memphis vs Indy

Is a line out ANYWHERE for that?

maybe S.O. has option for a date in advance I don't know about or haven't found.

I would assume if there is a line available it would be on Sports Option as soon as it's posted at any decent book. Sadly I cant comment, despite working in the business I rarely look at the lines. I don't even have a DB or SO account.

boatboatboat

EOG Master

Anyone have Hache's e-mail addy, I just ask him about the early lines.

Should have just gone with the BEST right from the start, rather than giving NES a chance to stand tall.

Jb777

EOG Dedicated

I would assume if there is a line available it would be on Sports Option as soon as it's posted at any decent book. Sadly I cant comment, despite working in the business I rarely look at the lines. I don't even have a DB or SO account.

:+clueless

yeah there is more to the business than looking at the lines, I leave that up to the trained professionals.