Dumb athlete of the day

Valuist

EOG Master
If one ever had wondered if Wander Franco was smart, consider this: he had $650k in jewelry stolen…..from his car. Enough said.

MrTop

EOG Master
If one ever had wondered if Wander Franco was smart, consider this: he had $650k in jewelry stolen…..from his car. Enough said.

yes he is a winner. loser with jewelry

makes 1.45 million this year. The big money years kick in later

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Saw a clip of the espy’s & the idiots stated she was wrongfully detained. She plead guilty! But I was in a hurry packing …. Bye Felisha

boston massacre

EOG Master
Saw a clip of the espy’s & the idiots stated she was wrongfully detained. She plead guilty! But I was in a hurry packing …. Bye Felisha

The DYKE Rapino Wants Everybody To Go To Bat On Social Media For BG.

She Said She Likes Talking Politics.

But She Didn't Say Anything About The Murder On Jan. 6 Of Ashley Babbitt.

Her Only Concern Was About Her Fellow Transvestite, BG , Getting Freed From Russian Prison.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
On the BG situation:

The United States government missed a golden opportunity to teach young boys and girls a valuable lesson regarding the dangers of foreign travel.

Without throwing Brittney under the bus, the U.S. government should have pointed out the importance of obeying the laws of a foreign country when traveling overseas.

#OpportunityMissed

boston massacre

EOG Master
On the BG situation:

The United States government missed a golden opportunity to teach young boys and girls a valuable lesson regarding the dangers of foreign travel.

Without throwing Brittney under the bus, the U.S. government should have pointed out the importance of obeying the laws of a foreign country when traveling overseas.

#OpportunityMissed

What The U.S. Government IS Teaching To Young Boys And Girls, Is That It Is OK To Sneak Into America, Without Providing The Proper Documents At The Border.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Ruggs was traveling 156 miles per hour on Rainbow Boulevard in Las Vegas when he rear-ended a vehicle, killing the 23-year-old female driver inside.

The fatal crash took place at 3:39 a.m.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Don’t feel bad for Ruggs, I feel bad for the victim & her dog!

Should Ruggs and his female passenger have pulled the ol' switcheroo?

Claim she was the driver and he was the passenger.

They were probably too intoxicated to be clever.

I'm not endorsing the sneaky move.

Merely speculating.

Hmmm...

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Jalen Carter qualifies for a DUMB athlete award

No doubt.

Just learned about the driver of the car that Carter was racing.

The driver of the vehicle was Chandler LeCroy, a female staff member of the Georgia Bulldogs football team.

LeCroy killed herself and Georgia football player Devin Willock when crashing her Ford SUV at 104 miles per hour.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Heim

EOG Master
Padres starter Joe Musgrove suffered a fractured big left toe in a weight room accident Monday, the team announced Tuesday. Here's what you need to know: Musgrove, a 2022 MLB All-Star, accidentally dropped a kettlebell on his toe, the team said.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Padres starter Joe Musgrove suffered a fractured big left toe in a weight room accident Monday, the team announced Tuesday. Here's what you need to know: Musgrove, a 2022 MLB All-Star, accidentally dropped a kettlebell on his toe, the team said.

I'm always skeptical of the published reports detailing an athlete's injuries away from the playing field.

So many instances of the real story being covered up.

Valuist

EOG Master
Thinking of coming up with a new stat to measure a team's stupidity.

Penalty yards (rank) plus turnover margin (rank) plus ranking of head coach. Obviously the last one is going vary from one handicapper to the next, but you get the idea. I was thinking of adding close losses in somehow. Open to any ideas