Don't forget to bet against black coaches

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
As dusty stood there chewing on his toothpick while verlander disintergrated in front of our eyes for the umptenth time I knew the game was lost. He is 73 years old and should go home.
Well, at least the Astros set another record! They are the first team in MLB World Series history to lose after being ahead by 5 runs!

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
As dusty stood there chewing on his toothpick while verlander disintergrated in front of our eyes for the umptenth time I knew the game was lost. He is 73 years old and should go home.
Well, at least the Astros set another record! They are the first team in MLB World Series history to lose after being ahead by 5 runs!
CNN is fake news

E$

EOG Dedicated
Mel Tucker’s team won the locker room brawl, I wouldn’t bet against black coaches on that

kane

EOG master
1667749142048.png

railbird

EOG Master
i salivate at the opportunity to bet against these black coaches in football and basketball, you don't win every play but you certainly can make a nice supplemental income and sleep well at night knowing you're going against inferior quota hire coaches and QBs.
it shows what a lying piece of filth john kerry is

boston massacre

EOG Master
i salivate at the opportunity to bet against these black coaches in football and basketball, you don't win every play but you certainly can make a nice supplemental income and sleep well at night knowing you're going against inferior quota hire coaches and QBs.

Somebody Should Keep A W-L Record.

Looks To Be A Consistent Money Making Angle, In NFL and CFB.

kane

EOG master
1669053723353.png

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Baker holds the unfavorable distinction of holding the most regular-season wins as a manager without having a World Series ring.

Until this year

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Kenny Payne, a veteran college and NBA coach with 17 years of coaching experience and a former Cardinal basketball great, was named the new head men's basketball coach at the University of Louisville on March 18, 2022.

1669255549593.png

boston massacre

EOG Master
too big an undertaking, there are many sports pro and amature. open your own eyes, ask your self if said coach was hired by a liberal or not. thats what the angle really is

a liberal

Total Complete Scum Of The Earth.

The Stink and Stench, Stinks Up America.

In Addition, To Being Dumb As Fuck.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Two of the larger names in this space hit the road.

Stanford's David Shaw resigned after 12 seasons. He did have several good years there, but after consecutive 3-9 seasons it was time.

FAU's Willie Taggart has been fired after 3 seasons. 15-18 overall, but consecutive 5-7 seasons opened the exit gate.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Hey, the Texans got a first down on the last series. Stop complaining! What do you want, anyway? We're talking about the worst team in the league with the worst offense and the 31st defense. Texans with 32yds of offense in the first half,did I say 32yds of offense.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Hey, the Texans got a first down on the last series. Stop complaining! What do you want, anyway? We're talking about the worst team in the league with the worst offense and the 31st defense. Texans with 32yds of offense in the first half,did I say 32yds of offense.

And the 31st coaching staff. Only Denver's Hackett is keeping Lovie Smith out of the basement.

kane

EOG master
And the 31st coaching staff. Only Denver's Hackett is keeping Lovie Smith out of the basement.
The Broncos have some talent, the Texans are completely devoid of talent at every position, there isn't a coach in football that could even compete with that roster