Dolphin Number

Heim

EOG Master
Naturally with Tua questionable it shoots up. Maybe to 6.5 if listed out.

Bridgewater that bad?

railbird

EOG Master
people like fezzik say fish tired from 90 plays on defense in heat and now short turn around. i dont like that angle, look at carlos alcaraz, he played all 5 setters 5 hrs a round, it doesnt matter. Fish are 3-0 and fired up. bengals offensive line is a joke, burrow holds it too long. the more steam the better

railbird

EOG Master
people like winky and fez are not handicappers so they quote fatiuge angles. give me greg cosell chalk talk over scamdicappers any day.

kane

EOG master
people like fezzik say fish tired from 90 plays on defense in heat and now short turn around. i dont like that angle, look at carlos alcaraz, he played all 5 setters 5 hrs a round, it doesnt matter. Fish are 3-0 and fired up. bengals offensive line is a joke, burrow holds it too long. the more steam the better
You're really comparing football with tennis? How many times did Alcaraz get hit during his match? The Dolphins have played two emotionally and physically draining games back to back, and they just beat their biggest rivals, their defense being on the field in the heat and humidity for 90 plays, then having to travel and play a road game on Thursday makes this a terrible spot for them, the game also means more to the 1-2 Bengals than the 3-0 Dolphins, I laid 1.5 and with the line 4 I'm feeling good about my play. The only part of your post that makes sense is the Fins pass rush against a Bengals O-line that's still garbage, but if they can protect Burrow, this game should belong to Cincinnati

kane

EOG master
lots of people think he is lying, he probably is but so what
The doctors that check players for concussions aren't employed by the team, they're employed by the league, these doctors are independent and won't allow a player back in the game because of any pressure from the team, they decide what's best for the athlete, and Tua only missed I think one series before coming back in, if he was concussed I highly doubt he would have been able to pass the protocols that fast, and the doctors who cleared him wouldn't have had they thought he was concussed. During his post game press conference you could see his back was heavily wrapped, it isn't Tua's decision whether he plays, it's up to the doctors, if Tua was concussed and lied to the doctors, they would be able to detect he was lying and wouldn't have allowed him back in the game, maybe several years ago, but not in today's NFL

railbird

EOG Master
i get the feeling he is lying more than mantei teo fake girl freind. he was super wobbly after he banged his head. like a boxer stumbling not a bad back.

kane

EOG master
i get the feeling he is lying more than mantei teo fake girl freind. he was super wobbly after he banged his head. like a boxer stumbling not a bad back.
Okay, so you think Tua was concussed but lied to the doctors, and the doctors couldn't figure out he was lying. Do you really think those doctors can't tell when an athlete is concussed? Are you really dumb enough to think that Tua lied and fooled the doctors? I'll go out on a limb and say doctors know when an athlete is concussed, if not by looking at them then by administering tests, had Tua failed those tests he would have been ruled out, the fact that he came back into the game tells you he passed the concussion tests, that's how it works

railbird

EOG Master
Tua talks about getting treatment for his back and ankle, but he says it's mostly his back, exactly what I've been saying
thats a fake narrative is what everybody is saying, he has to stick to that story at this point

railbird

EOG Master
Okay, so you think Tua was concussed but lied to the doctors, and the doctors couldn't figure out he was lying. Do you really think those doctors can't tell when an athlete is concussed? Are you really dumb enough to think that Tua lied and fooled the doctors? I'll go out on a limb and say doctors know when an athlete is concussed, if not by looking at them then by administering tests, had Tua failed those tests he would have been ruled out, the fact that he came back into the game tells you he passed the concussion tests, that's how it works
90pct of the people that watch him hit his head and then stumble like he was hit by tyson think that. i know how it works

kane

EOG master
Athletes who suffer a concussion don't immediately pass concussion tests and get allowed back in the game

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Big business cheats and lies...all the time. People, teams, and organizations do what they can to grab any edge they can get...get over it.

Kane, you're too intelligent to get this worked up about what amounts to just another nothing burger.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Athletes who suffer a concussion don't immediately pass concussion tests and get allowed back in the game

Actually, the immediate concussion tests are just a rough test of impairment/injury. Certainly not anywhere near 100% accurate.

Signs and symptoms of a concussion may not appear until hours or days after the injury.

Heim

EOG Master
I'm not much into letdown spots with pros. However that MIA defense was flying everywhere
Sunday v. Bills.

Looked like a statement game to me. Now short week versus Bengal team that needs a win!?

I'm not much into letdown spots with pros. However that MIA defense was flying everywhere
Sunday v. Bills.

Looked like a statement game to me. Now short week versus Bengal team that needs a win!?
In a game that the Bills outgained the Dolphins 497 to 212 Yards, owned time of possession 40:40 to 19:20 and ran 90 plays to the Dolphins 39 (the biggest differential in a loss in 20 years) Heims take away from the game is that it was a statement by the Dolphins who's defense was flying around. You can't make this shit up.

Heim

EOG Master
In a game that the Bills outgained the Dolphins 497 to 212 Yards, owned time of possession 40:40 to 19:20 and ran 90 plays to the Dolphins 39 (the biggest differential in a loss in 20 years) Heims take away from the game is that it was a statement by the Dolphins who's defense was flying around. You can't make this shit up.

Why is that relevant? The primary stat in NFL is red zone efficiency which MIA dominated on offense and defense.

Who the fuck cares what happens between the 20s.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Why is that relevant? The primary stat in NFL is red zone efficiency which MIA dominated on offense and defense.

Who the fuck cares what happens between the 20s.
Why is that the primary stat? I get that it's a more telling stat for that given game but so is turnovers. However I don't think either of those are more predictive of future results than yds per play?

Heim

EOG Master
Why is that the primary stat? I get that it's a more telling stat for that given game but so is turnovers. However I don't think either of those are more predictive of future results than yds per play?

Turnovers are random....red zone efficiency tends to carry over game to game.

Last edited: