Days Of Our Lives Was Good Today !!

Sammy "Stan the man" Brady is finally getting what she deserves

AND :doh1 why did they bring back that sissy ass Austin....he is a wiener boy :+clueless

dirty

EOG Master
Never Watched it But have been Watching Young and the Restless and Bold and the Beautiful since College :+clueless

coconutman said:
First the Brit tennis player now Days of our lives... we get it Glaken. You like men =)

Dude, I got more puss becuz I know that show than you could ever believe :D

coconutman said:
Who does this show target? What audiance?

Single sexy heterosexual killer dudes like myself ......

And all genres of the female species .....

:wow1 :cocktail

dirty

EOG Master
Glaken said:
Dude, I got more puss becuz I know that show than you could ever believe :D

I agree....Days and Y and R can get you some snatch

Shiela is Back :nono

Dude only people that watch that show are women who take care of their kids or the people who are unemployed. Hot sexy women work and fuck on the job.

coconutman said:
Dude only people that watch that show are women who take care of their kids or the people who are unemployed. Hot sexy women work and fuck on the job.

You have much to learn sonny boy...and they don't teach it at Brooklyn Community College :smokesmal

Pretty sad if they even monetioned shit about day time soap opera in your college. Daytime tv is worthless, and if you think think watching Days of our lives will get you ***** you are as delusional as the Boston fans.

coconutman said:
Pretty sad if they even monetioned shit about day time soap opera in your college. Daytime tv is worthless, and if you think think watching Days of our lives will get you ***** you are as delusional as the Boston fans.

Go Boston !

waco

EOG Dedicated
the soaps teach you how to bone your married neighbor. i know because i'm doing my neighbor too. just like the soaps

nomad

EOG Member
there are some real hotties on these programs..."Days" just added former Playboy model Sung Hi Lee. She's hot...damn hot!

Last edited by a moderator: