Cowboys

howid

EOG Dedicated
cowboys don't win 13 games or sweep the division too often these days, little chance he gets fired.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
I do agree...coach gets canned if they lose at home.
Never happen,lived in Dallas for 30 yrs,they kept Jason Garrett way too long,although Mcarthy terrible(team leads the league in penalties). Jerry content to make his 250 million a year as a nfl owner.

papa 5

EOG Veteran
Never happen,lived in Dallas for 30 yrs,they kept Jason Garrett way too long,although Mcarthy terrible(team leads the league in penalties). Jerry content to make his 250 million a year as a nfl owner.
Jones is great at pretending to care about winning.

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
How do you actually counter somebody like Jerry Jones then? You just live with him until he dies? If I'm not mistaken he controls all aspects of the team. Doesn't really care who he signs or brings in half the time.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Wonder if he won executive of the year when he fired Jimmy Johnson after winning 2 straight superbowls. He did it because Jimmy got the credit, and he felt he didn't.

Heim

EOG Master
What on earth was McCarthy thinking on that last play!?

He says it's a easier shot closer!?

They are giving you the entire middle, playing the sidelines, Hail Mary with a possible tip is doaable compared to six defenders playing the end zone for a conventional pass from the 20.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
cowboys don't win 13 games or sweep the division too often these days, little chance he gets fired.
For years the Cowboys haven't been able to beat teams, especially out of the NFC Least they're supposed to. That's been the recognized reputation all season. McCarthy should be fired. Elected to kick a field goal down 16 in the 4th. I don't give a 10 gallon hats ass how much time was left.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
Both years in Dallas McCarthy has 'led the league' in penalties.

I know a poorly coached team when I see one. You watch them and you think all game long "what a stupid team this is".

And neither the coach or Dak taking any responsibility..... blaming the ref, LOL.

I see 10 year olds that know in critical time situations to run the football and hand it to the ref so it can be spotted for the next play to be snapped.

Dak was right in his presser, he said we don't prepare for that sort of stuff. Captain Obvious in the house!

No shit Sherlock. Maybe you should in the future.

boston massacre

EOG Master

I know a poorly coached team when I see one. You watch them and you think all game long "what a stupid team this is".

And neither the coach or Dak taking any responsibility..... blaming the ref, LOL.

I see 10 year olds that know in critical time situations to run the football and hand it to the ref so it can be spotted for the next play to be snapped.

Dak was right in his presser, he said we don't prepare for that sort of stuff. Captain Obvious in the house!

No shit Sherlock. Maybe you should in the future.

I know a poorly coached team when I see one.

There's Your Answer.

boston massacre

EOG Master
How do you actually counter somebody like Jerry Jones then? You just live with him until he dies? If I'm not mistaken he controls all aspects of the team. Doesn't really care who he signs or brings in half the time.

He Was Almost Forced To Move The Cowboys out of Texas.

They Determined That, There Was Not Enough Space in The State, To Fit His EGO .

Heim

EOG Master
Cowboys have a lot of talent at the skill positions however very
little motion or creativity.

They need to watch KC and how they utilize their receiver to best
utilize their speed.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Cowboys have a lot of talent at the skill positions however very
little motion or creativity.

They need to watch KC and how they utilize their receiver to best
utilize their speed.
Their OL just got destroyed yesterday, even after Bosa left.