Concession Prices in Jacksonville…

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
13.50 for a 12 ounce beer and 22 bucks for a hot dog…I’m sure other stadium prices are higher….wonder what it costs for a family of four to attend an NFL game?

What happens if you try to smuggle in your own beer & food, as some people do successfully at movie theatres?
Doesn't work because you have to bring a clear bag and the NFL prohibits outside food. Can do it for MLB, but the other sports mostly prohibit it.

Doesn't work because you have to bring a clear bag and the NFL prohibits outside food. Can do it for MLB, but the other sports mostly prohibit it.

A clear bag? What is this, the airport, lol. Movie theatres where i live also prohibit bringing in food, but that doesn't stop anyone. Likewise with jaywalkers, etc.

blueline

EOG Master
The clear bag thing has been around for awhile..think some colleges have it.

Walked into a Bears @ StlRams. game with an open can of beer....those were the days....

I would much rather be in my living room watching a game rather than at the stadium. That being said I do attend one away Broncos game with a group of friends every year. This year's pick? Jerry's world November 7th. We're staying at the W hotel in the Victory neighborhood. If anybody knows of any can't miss spots in the Dallas area be sure to let me know.

boston massacre

EOG Master
13.50 for a 12 ounce beer and 22 bucks for a hot dog…I’m sure other stadium prices are higher….wonder what it costs for a family of four to attend an NFL game?

They Put The Value of The Hot Dog Higher, Than The 12 0z. Beer ?

Thought The Prices Would Be Reversed.

Anyways, Find Out Who is in Charge of Pricing.

Then Buy The Hot Dog, and Stick Up Their Arse.

I would much rather be in my living room watching a game rather than at the stadium. That being said I do attend one away Broncos game with a group of friends every year. This year's pick? Jerry's world November 7th. We're staying at the W hotel in the Victory neighborhood. If anybody knows of any can't miss spots in the Dallas area be sure to let me know.
Just got back from Dallas and all I can say is what shit show that place is. None of our phones had service at the gate. Took me talking to 15 different people and walking around the stadium three times to find my seat. When I arrive of course there's people already sitting in them. What a waste of $1,100.

Murphy’s Best

EOG Dedicated
Went to the Rams/Titans game on Sunday night. 16 oz draft beer was $17 & a small bottle of water is $5. We ate in Marina Del Rey before the game. SoFi stadium is very nice & the WiFi was very good! Props to who designed & built that stadium… well done!

mr merlin

EOG Master
i think at the Masters golf tournament a beer is maybe $4, pop is like a buck, hot dog $1.50, they charge a pretty fair price to get in too - I think $100.

here are the prices.

1636594544757.png