Circa Survivor begins with an overlay of $1,920,000.00!

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Gil today on the show was talking about a chop if it gets down to 15 or so people.

That's silly to think is remotely possible. Players have various teams available.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Gil today on the show was talking about a chop if it gets down to 15 or so people.

That's silly to think is remotely possible. Players have various teams available.

Yeah, I had the same thought, everyone is likely have much different teams available especially with several picks to go. More likely is two or three may collaborate to produce a survivor. Also hedging to some degree might be available ala Mattress Matt, if 15 alive, equity per entry is $400,000..

ComptrBob

EOG Master
My guess is Circa wouldn't be involved wth any deals among players, so the concept never would never get off the ground.

Circa wouldn't need to be involved. If all 15 agreed, they would just construct and sign a legally binding contract to split the prize money no matter who won. The IRS allows partners like this to share the tax liability. However its very unlikely that all 15 would agree.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Circa wouldn't need to be involved. If all 15 agreed, they would just construct and sign a legally binding contract to split the prize money no matter who won. The IRS allows partners like this to share the tax liability. However its very unlikely that all 15 would agree.

What about chopping up 4 million and playing it out for the other 2 mil. That's a guaranteed 266k for everyone

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Sure, but if someone (or several) doesn't join the chop, there's jeopardy that the $6M doesn't go to the group who agree to chop..

Obviously it would have to be all in order to work. But something along those lines is always good to propose. Everyone gets a decent payday no matter what and can still take down a score playing it out

railbird

EOG Master
it aint like poker where everybody is sitting at the final table together. its a contest where not many know each other.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
What about chopping up 4 million and playing it out for the other 2 mil. That's a guaranteed 266k for everyone
It's a moving target with how many remain week-to-week, so the logistics are far from ideal..there won't ever be enough time to put it together.

The Christmas games are fuzzy too...not many options and many people are going to be limited.

The easier route is to either use your own money to hedge or asking Circa for credit to hedge. Since I hedged with both ML and pointspread, I liked that Circa's sports book offered tie props last season to further hedge.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Going into the afternoon games, Circa Survivor Equity per entry is now around $44,776.12, 107 have advanced, 39 eliminated (Titans 38, CAR 1) ( 0 No Picks), 27 entries pending (LAC 5, TB 22).

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Of note, only 9 of 17 with two picks alive going into Wk11 survive with both picks, and two survive of the 3 with 3 picks alive, 1 pending.

LVA Sports, Anthony Curtis, Frank B, and Mattress Mack's last remaining entry out of 6 at the start, MATTRESSLVAFB-5 goes down with the Titans.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Going into MNF, Circa Survivor Equity per entry is still around $44,776.12, 112 have advanced, 39 eliminated (Titans 38, CAR 1) ( 0 No Picks), 22 entries pending (TB).

Week 12, Pick #12 must be made by Wednesday night 10PM, Nov. 24 for one of 3 games. Pick #13 will be made for games on Sunday, Nov 28.

Multiple entries alive:

Three entries:
MARGIE
Roll The Iron Dice
DRAGON 28 (if TB loses, will have only 1 entry alive)

Two entries:
BJORN
DIGGS YET AGAIN
MOOREMONEY19
PLAYMAKERS
Potato Kmish
PUKAPUP
RUNWORSE
Ryan Hojo
THE EVERYMAN

Last edited:

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I think a lot of players will be stuck using Chicago.

I think Chicago has the advantage based on coaching alone. Yesterday, as in the Pittsburgh game, Dan Campbell has been on this kick of running on 3rd and long. With two minutes left, it was 3rd and long, down 3, and he calls a draw play which got no where, they punt, not even going for it on 4th down. Defense couldn't stop Chubb.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Pick #12, Pinnacle lines, Thanksgiving day ML favs:
Bears -179 vs @Lions
@Cowboys -311 vs Raiders
Bills -204 vs @Saints

Pick #13, Sunday/Monday biggest ML favs:
@ Pats -239 vs Titans
@ Bengals -184 vs Steelers
@ Ravens -187 vs Browns
Eagles -186 vs @ Giants
@ 49ers -160 vs Vikings

Last edited:
I think a lot of players will be stuck using Chicago.

I think Chicago has the advantage based on coaching alone. Yesterday, as in the Pittsburgh game, Dan Campbell has been on this kick of running on 3rd and long. With two minutes left, it was 3rd and long, down 3, and he calls a draw play which got no where, they punt, not even going for it on 4th down. Defense couldn't stop Chubb.
If the players really want Nagy gone good luck taking the Bears.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Anthony Curtis laments the Circa loss (I revealed it here at EOG, after the Titans lost) and discusses how +EV bets many times only return profit in the long run.

Last edited:

railbird

EOG Master
Anthony Curtis laments the Circa loss (I revealed it after the Titans loss here at EOG) and discusses how +EV bets many times only return profit in the long run.

tyrod taylor gets bumped zero? but kyler murray gets bumped 8 pts, made no sense