Christmas at The Shrinks

Re: Christmas at The Shrinks

you guys are making more of this than it was...

there was no fight and no one really even raised their voices..

the young guys had alot to drink and mo did the right thing imo... simple as that..

plus it was a christmas party for friends and family.... and yes many moms where there.. thank mo..you were a man when it came to it!!

detroitdennis

EOG Veteran

Mo, you took the high road... I respect you for that... the other dudes that had no class by starting shit with YOU at Kens house, should of been kicked out ASAP!!!! The way I look at it.. THERE SHOULD BE NO EXCUSE FOR TALKING SHIT OR TOUCHING SOMEONE IF YOUR DRUNK.. Mo,didnt one of those punks pull your hair? WHAT'S NEXT, YOU GETTING BITCH SLAPPED OR EVEN PUNCHED IN THE FACE ? NO FKING EXCUSE!!! THOSE GUYS SHOULD OF HAVE BEEN KICKED OUT!!!!! Mo, again, you have class and you showed respect towards your friends....... ALL THAT BEING SAID, I DONT CARE IF THEY WERE RELATED TO MOSES... YOU TOUCH, YOU GET TOUCHED BACK.. PEACE.

ShavenCoinpurse

EOG Dedicated

You guys are all homos... Actually, I'm just being jealous. The party sounds awesome. Wish I could have been there. Momma Montana kicking you guys out is classic.. :LMAO

Hope all you guys have a great holiday!

lmfao

mc irish calling anyone a coward is laughable at best.....the day you man up and pay your debt your "nephew" created that's the day you have stepped up and have evolved into a man.

until that happens your just a little coward running up tabs and then @@@@@ing out on paying them

have it your way merry christmas

Has this thread become a total beating or what?

Shrink gives a Christmas party. All the self-styled machos get drunk. Then there are near-fights, almost fights, and just-prevented-in-the-nick-of-time fights.

Then the most bellicose posters proclaim they were just there as peacemakers.

Then everybody "respects" each other as a man and "for doing the right thing."

Gosh, thank goodness, nobody got hurt. I would like to attribute the detente at the end to the Spirit of Christmas, but I have a feeling the Spirits of Alcohol might have had more to do with this adventure.

waco

EOG Dedicated

I have a feeling that Scarlet told Ken "there will be no more Christmas parties"

rayray

EOG Dedicated

hey tony, when you gonna get xmas party pictures up? woops, just saw hittdogs thread about em.

Facts:

1:There were several drunk distant cousins of my wife who were just begging to get beaten up...

2:If it weren't for the fact that mofome showed some "class" by not hurting these guys, the party would have had an abrupt and sad ending...

3:The Glue demonstated the hospitality that we give our guests despite Scarlett being angry and embarrassed...

4:When it was all said and done, we had a great time and mofome is always welcomed back any time he wants...

He did NOTHING wrong and only a COWARD would have thrown the first punch as these two cousins could barely stand up...

Merry Christmas

THE SHRINK

mofome

Banned

Facts:

1:There were several drunk distant cousins of my wife who were just begging to get beaten up...

2:If it weren't for the fact that mofome showed some "class" by not hurting these guys, the party would have had an abrupt and sad ending...

3:The Glue demonstated the hospitality that we give our guests despite the anger that Scarlett was experiencing...

4:When it was all said and done, we had a great time and mofome is always welcomed back anytime he wants...

He did NOTHING wrong and only a COWARD would have thrown the first punch as these two cousins could barely stand up...

Merry Christmas

THE SHRINK

werd to big bird. as i said, ive been there. hell, if hadnt been drinkin for 5 hours on the way down and then gettin ripped at the party i wouldnt have even replied....but i was having a great time and reacted more than i even should have. but....things went as they should have considering. the dudes went home. i dont think getting fucked up and making a mistake, at a family members house, should result in you getting hurt. i mean if there is a place that you should always be 100% safe, its with friends and family.
those kids drank a ton more than they should have....ive been there myself.

:houra :houra :houra

btw, the glue has an amazing house and two awesome dogs. i was impressed by everything. even his lady is quite lovely....oooo la la.

:houra

Timetopay

EOG Master

Any chance we can get some pictures from this party?

Sounded like a blast. Montana always walking around snapping shots and nothing from this event.

Nice restraint Mo

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR

Haha .... you bastard TTP. I don't remember why but this is back when Mo and I were at war. I was really going overboard trying to instigate for some reason. :)

WVU

EOG Master

So when is the EOG Christmas party at EOG MIke's place?

КАк выбрать хороший хостинг

Как выбрать хороший хостинг для достойного сайта Хостинг* Выбор хостинга — это также как выбор жены: до свадьбы она одна, после свадьбы – другая и, самое главное, чужая всегда лучше! ( Drug) Количество компаний, предоставляющих услуги хостинга по данным крупнейшего русскоязычного каталога хостинг-провайдеров hostobzor.ru на 20.04.2011 более 1000, с большой долей уверенности могу сказать, что это лишь небольшая часть. Какую же компанию выбрать пользователю для размещения своего сайта из тысяч. Как найти ту единственную, которая его устроит. В Интернете на эту тему написано уже немало статей и я слышал немало теорий, начиная от того, что выбирать нужно только компании с собственным датацентром и заканчивая той, что выбирать нужно компанию, у которой в названии не присутствует слово «хост». Лично я могу поспорить с обеими теориями. На истину в конечной инстанции не претендую, но, тем не менее, проделав полный путь от потребителя услуг хостинга, до владельца подобной компании, определенный опыт имею. Итак, я постараюсь дать некоторые рекомендации, которые можно проверить тем или иным образом.

Как выбрать хороший хостинг для достойного сайта Хостинг* Выбор хостинга — это также как выбор жены: до свадьбы она одна, после свадьбы – другая и, самое главное, чужая всегда лучше! ( Drug) Количество компаний, предоставляющих услуги хостинга по данным крупнейшего русскоязычного каталога хостинг-провайдеров hostobzor.ru на 20.04.2011 более 1000, с большой долей уверенности могу сказать, что это лишь небольшая часть. Какую же компанию выбрать пользователю для размещения своего сайта из тысяч. Как найти ту единственную, которая его устроит. В Интернете на эту тему написано уже немало статей и я слышал немало теорий, начиная от того, что выбирать нужно только компании с собственным датацентром и заканчивая той, что выбирать нужно компанию, у которой в названии не присутствует слово «хост». Лично я могу поспорить с обеими теориями. На истину в конечной инстанции не претендую, но, тем не менее, проделав полный путь от потребителя услуг хостинга, до владельца подобной компании, определенный опыт имею. Итак, я постараюсь дать некоторые рекомендации, которые можно проверить тем или иным образом.

Mr. NBA

EOG Dedicated

Time flies.....miss Ken. Made a lot of money with him. The ending hurt more ways than one. Spent 3 hours going through old posts. RIP Glaken.