dirty!!!

:doh1

i miss the newsletters this week; ty fer your efforts in the past

fwiw

my electronic security device gow is penn st

ty

gl

:smoke

I guess a guy with a badge now so trying to play the power game.

Wanty it happens

Quick story for you Son................I was a unpaid mod at mw for a while a ways back and one day I banned 25 guys in like 10 minutes just for the fuk of it to feel important and powerful. I even banned one of the owners. It was my biggest day ever on the forums.

It was a minor edit, but what I originally said was not in anyway controversial, I just have an aversion to cesnorship.

I know you can edit here for quite awhile before it even shows you edit. Generally I will show when I editted something knowing that it doesn't show.

I just don't want to have to start rereading everything I type, especially when it IS controversial or judgemental in nature. because if it gets changed I will be a little pissy.

Compared to most I am tame, and I do my best not to go overboard. I can be a pain in the ass, but for themost part if I am being that judgemental I have personal knowledge, or multiple verifiable sources.

dirty

EOG Master
wantitall4moi said:
...and why are you editting my posts?

I am lost here....I have never edited a thing at his place.....:+waving-5

I hope that was for someone else..

dirty

EOG Master
I know what you are talking about....Just saw it.....Wasn't me pal... I have a good idea of who the Jokester is....:frustrate :frustrate

But rest assured it wasn't me...:+thumbs-2 :cocktail

dirty

EOG Master
Looks like in My drunkeness last nite I clicked edit instead of Quote on your thread Wanti....and my post was put on yours.....Not intentional at all....:doh1 :doh1

I have no Reason to Edit anything you have posted....Just a Fukk up

My apologies man.:+waving-5

Thanks Dirty for coming clean

I like guys that admit they did something wrong, good job and good luck to you. Your doing a fine job here.

Wanty never writes anything that should be edited