Brittney Griner detained in Russia

kane

EOG master
Trump says he turned down a Whelan for Bout deal, but has no problem criticizing Biden for not swapping Bout for Whelan, not surprising considering what a clown show he is, also not surprising the alt right continues to criticize Biden but won't dare speak out against their orange hero, bunch of fucking hypocrites

blueline

EOG Master
Former President Trump on Sunday said he turned down a deal to release former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan, who’s been detained by Moscow since 2018, in exchange for Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout during his time in the White House.

“I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan. I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals,” Trump said on Truth Social.

so the russians had a deal on the table for whelan and trump turned it down......hope the gop nutjobs come after trump as forcefully as theyre coming after Biden....I will hold my breath

boston massacre

EOG Master
You're upset about Griner being part of the prisoner swap instead of Whelan, but you ignore the fact your orange hero didn't do anything to bring Whelan back, he was too busy golfing I guess

Kane.

Licking It As Usual.

Here Are The 17 Prisoners Trump Has Freed Since He Took Office​

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump says he turned down a Whelan for Bout deal, but has no problem criticizing Biden for not swapping Bout for Whelan, not surprising considering what a clown show he is, also not surprising the alt right continues to criticize Biden but won't dare speak out against their orange hero, bunch of fucking hypocrites
When a spy is caught, punishment comes with the territory, the goal is NOT to get him out at all costs. that Bout guy spent 14 yrs in the slammer, whelen's only been there for 4 years.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Former President Trump on Sunday said he turned down a deal to release former U.S. Marine Paul Whelan, who’s been detained by Moscow since 2018, in exchange for Russian arms dealer Viktor Bout during his time in the White House.

“I turned down a deal with Russia for a one on one swap of the so-called Merchant of Death for Paul Whelan. I wouldn’t have made the deal for a hundred people in exchange for someone that has killed untold numbers of people with his arms deals,” Trump said on Truth Social.

You can always tell when the libtards don't have a defense for the stupid things their hero Biden does. They ALWAYS turn to their hate for Trump.

Biden just traded a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle for a 1991 Fleer Gary Sheffield.

Instead of defending the indefensible, they need to find something Donald Trump said to justify in their puny minds the fact that America just got raped by Biden again.

MrTop

EOG Master
You can always tell when the libtards don't have a defense for the stupid things their hero Biden does. They ALWAYS turn to their hate for Trump.

Instead of defending the indefensible, they need to find something Donald Trump said to justify in their puny minds the fact that America just got raped by Biden again.

shefffield was better than mickey... joe seen mickey play. I think he seen ruth and cobb play too

another great trade for joe

Last edited:

boston massacre

EOG Master

Spot On As Usual, When Describing The Cotton Cloth Puppets, Who Biden Understands, Will Submit To Everything.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Or they are just shitting on Biden for making a deal worse than the one the Broncos made this offseason. Trump chose not to trade 50 (the merchant of death) for about 20 (Whelan). Biden chose to take 2 (britney Griner) for 50 (merchant of death). So yes some people were hoping to get at least 22 for the 50 and get Whelan as well and at least the trade would have been just really bad and not the worst in the history of foreign affairs. Can only imagine how hard the Russians as well as other countries are laughing at us right now.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Or they are just shitting on Biden for making a deal worse than the one the Broncos made this offseason. Trump chose not to trade 50 (the merchant of death) for about 20 (Whelan). Biden chose to take 2 (britney Griner) for 50 (merchant of death). So yes some people were hoping to get at least 22 for the 50 and get Whelan as well and at least the trade would have been just really bad and not the worst in the history of foreign affairs. Can only imagine how hard the Russians as well as other countries are laughing at us right now.

Can only imagine how hard the Russians as well as other countries are laughing at us right now.

That's Because Biden Is A Demented, Influence Peddling, Idiot Of A Puppet.

You Think He's Making Any Decisions On His Own ?

Not Capable.

His Brain Is Toasted.

And So Aren't The Brains Of The People, Who Voted For Him.