Bridge jumper alerts

keep the current "price plays" or use the adjusted one?

• current 11% 23% 36% 0.93

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • adjusted 16% 31% 46% 0.99

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blueline

EOG Master
Wednesday Jan 26 2022
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
12:28 GP-03 #1 Stacias 7/2
13:51 DED-03 #6 Abbie C 5/1

blueline

EOG Master
Wednesday Jan 26 2022
Post TRK Pn Horse MLO
11:30 GP-01 #4 Stormy *6/5
11:59 GP-02 #2 Pretty *6/5
18:32 CT-02 #9 Hartel *6/5
19:02 CT-03 #4 River C *1/1
19:02 CT-03 #6 Nico 6/5

blueline

EOG Master
adios.....might be back next football season unless the 3rd dose of the vaccine does me in...thats the likely outcome according to EOG's whackjobs

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
blueman how do we bring you back here. or get us that software to enter in those search terms and post that great info!!!

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
Penn National Race 1

20-1 ML #3 Top Hat Treason

somebody put in an early $3033 in the win pool almost no other money in win pool so hes 1/9
on this hopeless looking longshot. very strange. keep an eye on what happens still 40 minutes to post something might be up here.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Now five minutes to post.

Good catch, TRY3.

Money is still there.

#2 Jumpmaster is the 8/5 morning line favorite and he's bet solidly in the exacta and double pools.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Targeted horse finished with only 14% of the win pool in the end.

Closed at odds of 5/1.

Did somebody blow $3,000 in the win pool to possibly influence a Pick 4 pool exceeding $42,000.

Strange.

Curious?

Any theories?

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
that was most strange. dont really see that in the early pools at that track. hard to picture what happened there. the horse was just bizarre terrible the barn would have known no real shot was not barn money. the form and logic was just terrible to consider

a mouse slip they wanted the #2 and hit the #3 ??? that does happen I suppose.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
And to some well-heeled horse owners, a wager of 3K is nothing.

Remember, horseplayers lose about 20 cents on the dollar and horse owners lose about 60 cents on the dollar.

Tough game.

They call it "The Sport of Kings" for a reason.

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
if you want to give up on horse racing which at times is totally understandable just watch race 1 at Aqueduct today sunday and not that you will miss it but watch the jockey on #4.

throw up.

blueline

EOG Master
went back watched the race and looked at the chart....chart caller may have had it correct lezcano was suprised by the outside horse