Biden vs Trump on the saving of lives

'We're going to save lives': aid groups look to end of Trump's 'global gag rule'

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...-groups-look-to-end-of-trumps-global-gag-rule

‘More People May Die’ Because of Trump’s Transition Delay, Biden Says

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/16/us/politics/biden-trump-coronavirus.html

Scientists relieved as Joe Biden wins tight US presidential election

The new president has the opportunity to reverse four years of anti-science policies — but he has a hard road ahead as he inherits a nation divided.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03158-8

Can pro-life Catholics vote for Joe Biden? | Pro/Con

...the record of the Obama-Biden administrations. Over their eight years, and by improved health care and social services, they reduced the U.S. abortion rate by 27%.

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/co...olics-trump-biden-election-2020-20201022.html

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
You obtuse fucking copy/paste fucking twat, you have already ruined one forum now you want to kill this one too?

You need bullet therapy eat one tonight and call me in the morning.

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
'We're going to save lives': aid groups look to end of Trump's 'global gag rule'

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...-groups-look-to-end-of-trumps-global-gag-rule

‘More People May Die’ Because of Trump’s Transition Delay, Biden Says

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/16/us/politics/biden-trump-coronavirus.html

Scientists relieved as Joe Biden wins tight US presidential election

The new president has the opportunity to reverse four years of anti-science policies — but he has a hard road ahead as he inherits a nation divided.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03158-8

Can pro-life Catholics vote for Joe Biden? | Pro/Con

...the record of the Obama-Biden administrations. Over their eight years, and by improved health care and social services, they reduced the U.S. abortion rate by 27%.

https://www.inquirer.com/opinion/co...olics-trump-biden-election-2020-20201022.html

Tell us again how it's just as easy to scalp European Odds as it is American Odds, you fucking BS Artist. The only bigger disaster than you is this fucking Biden Cartel that computers elected.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I learned two things in my youth.

There is only one person in the world who, under any circumstance and of sound mind, will always want to save your life. Guaranteed.

Weakness kills. Laziness, stupidity, lack of self esteem, poor logic, blame, burden, shame, worry, blind trust, poor self care, being unprepared, et al.

The first person is you. Not Joe Biden or the Orange Asshat.

Your strength is not J. Biden or O. A. Hat's responsibility. So stop fukkin pointing fingers at them when your life is goin to shit. Likely your own fukkin fault.

The first half of you divided dim wits to figure this shit out wins

billysink

EOG Dedicated
There are a few posters here who have probably seen enough of life to know this shit.

Dr. Bullet Therapy here would be somewhere near the top of that list.

I learned two things in my youth.

There is only one person in the world who, under any circumstance and of sound mind, will always want to save your life. Guaranteed.

Weakness kills. Laziness, stupidity, lack of self esteem, poor logic, blame, burden, shame, worry, blind trust, poor self care, being unprepared, et al.

The first person is you. Not Joe Biden or the Orange Asshat.

Your strength is not J. Biden or O. A. Hat's responsibility. So stop fukkin pointing fingers at them when your life is goin to shit. Likely your own fukkin fault.

The first half of you divided dim wits to figure this shit out wins
Nonsense-Q is going to save us all

Bigrunner

EOG Master
You obtuse fucking copy/paste fucking twat, you have already ruined one forum now you want to kill this one too?

You need bullet therapy eat one tonight and call me in the morning.

Joe Biden was comfortable and confident tonight. You can't say that about the criminal enterprise led by Republicons Benedict Donald, Rudy Giuliani and Bill Barr. The wheels of justice are just beginning to turn.

Racist evil Fair Warning will say Joe Biden is senile. Don't let that lying Republicon fool you. Damn the redundancy. Lying Republicons. Lol

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
Nonsense-Q is going to save us all

Your Manchurian Candidate is a fucking unmitigated disaster. Look at the state of the country.

To sum it up, we've got a walll around the Captial yet they don't want a wall around the country. What does that tell you? For the love of fucking God, telll me, what does that tell you?

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I was pissin around on the webz the other day and came across a pic of this Q turd.

Yeah easy to see why millions of folk who also think and look like leftover stewed prunes followed him off a cliff.

Who was the poster who was all in on this shit, even had a podcast with anywhere from 0-7 listeners? Maybe that CR kid that ate bugs and had relations with his granny and his dog I can't recall his name. PickPockets or some shit. Ricketpockets? HurryImADink?

Kid put an extra o in pooor.

1619699453687.png

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Your Manchurian Candidate is a fucking unmitigated disaster. Look at the state of the country.

To sum it up, we've got a walll around the Captial yet they don't want a wall around the country. What does that tell you? For the love of fucking God, telll me, what does that tell you?

Tells me if I need anything from the Capital Capitol I should go get two Mexicans and a ladder.

I was pissin around on the webz the other day and came across a pic of this Q turd.

Yeah easy to see why millions of folk who also think and look like leftover stewed prunes followed him off a cliff.

Who was the poster who was all in on this shit, even had a podcast with anywhere from 0-7 listeners? Maybe that CR kid that ate bugs and had relations with his granny and his dog I can't recall his name. PickPockets or some shit. Ricketpockets? HurryImADink?

Kid put an extra o in pooor.

View attachment 7463991
This is the father of the son who was running a web site and impersonating himself as Q. They are featured in the new documentary series about Q anon on HBO. The father son combo are pedos living in the Philippines. Just weird and dumb as could be which makes it all the more hilarious that trumptards like gamebred got all of their beliefs regarding conspiracies from them

billysink

EOG Dedicated
This is the father of the son who was running a web site and impersonating himself as Q. They are featured in the new documentary series about Q anon on HBO. The father son combo are pedos living in the Philippines. Just weird and dumb as could be which makes it all the more hilarious that trumptards like gamebred got all of their beliefs regarding conspiracies from them

I gotta watch that.

Bigrunner

EOG Master

Wasn't Ashli Babbitt deep into Qanon?

I gotta watch that.
It’s a must watch brother B

It’s just like Spinal Tap and you’d swear you’re watching a mockumentary. The Q followers portrayed are every bit as comically stupid as the trumptards who participate in this forum

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am

Never heard of those guys in my life.

A man who received the most votes in the history of the world, does not say this:

1619731405895.png

Would not happen. The Probability is 0.00.

He got fucking dusted, just ask him. Or is this quote a Conspiracy too? He didn't say it?

Never heard of those guys in my life.

A man who received the most votes in the history of the world, does not say this:

View attachment 7463993

Would not happen. The Probability is 0.00.

He got fucking dusted, just ask him. Or is this quote a Conspiracy too? He didn't say it?
You’ve been vomiting the election nonsense that Q has been behind for months on the daily reg. The fact you don’t realize Q has been behind the bullshit is no surprise to non trumptards

Not only are you stupid for buying into it but you’ve been such a whiny bitch with it

Last edited:

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
You’ve been vomiting the election nonsense that Q has been behind for months on the daily reg. The fact you don’t realize Q has been behind the bullshit is no surprise to non trumptards

Not only are you stupid for buying into it but you’ve been such a whiny bitch with it

What? Normal, everyday people saw it and say it. I know Democrats who say the same thing, he didn't fucking win; it's well known.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Saw a poll where 85% approved of Joe Bidens presidential address. The other 15% were guarding their hamburgers.

In other news, if Trump was still president, the USA would be like India.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
In other news, Very Dumb Dude says he doesn't care about Rudy Giuliani and Matty anymore. His role models and mentors are going down. He says all his focus is on Arizona. Very Dumb Dude hasn't won in forever, he's due!

GameBred

I Trade Therefore I Am
According to trumptards like yourself normal everyday people have IQ’s in double digits.

Projection. You're so fucking stupid you don't know how stupid you are. He got fucking killed. what's so hard to follow here? Why would I lie about it? I was apolitical until my country got taken over by a coup.

Let me see if I can help. What about the following are you not following?

1619806112721.png

Projection. You're so fucking stupid you don't know how stupid you are. He got fucking killed. what's so hard to follow here? Why would I lie about it? I was apolitical until my country got taken over by a coup.

Let me see if I can help. What about the following are you not following?

View attachment 7464010
Funny that this is the “smoking gun” you desperately cling to even though we have trump on tape with a GA election official attempting to shake them down to find an extra 11,000 votes for him to carry the state.

You keep clinging to conspiracy theories from tards like the pillow dude and Rudy.

Bring some sort of verifiable factual evidence of fixing the election or remain in retarded Q land