Bet Jamaica contest is bullshit

people come in late and look at what everybody is taking and start covering everything else. The cutoff time needs to be moved back. Would eliminate all the whores.

Deejmartin said:
there are whores in here and I haven't met them???:doh1

LOL

I am serious though. I actually try to cap it and whores come in and cover everything. If you are a loser with a 9-5 job oh well you cant get in.

PSUONE

EOG Veteran
I just copy someone elses picks and change the tiebreaker.

Since you cap it, I might start copying yours.

muskatel

EOG Addicted
Complaining about Bet Jamaica being a ripoff? Betjm.com doesn't have to do it. Would that solve the problem - eliminate the contest? Looking at a gifthorse in the mouth.

I'm a little pissed off that the sun came up so late this morning too.

dirty

EOG Master
I am sorry you don't like it.....We try to be fair with everyone...Not everyone can get to the computer Before6 or 7 in the evening....And at 4 pm today we only had 19 people... So Moving the Cutoff time up would pretty much eliminate half the contestants on Most nights....how is that Fair to anyone..:+clueless

muskatel said:
Complaining about Bet Jamaica being a ripoff? Betjm.com doesn't have to do it. Would that solve the problem - eliminate the contest? Looking at a gifthorse in the mouth.

I'm a little pissed off that the sun came up so late this morning too.

BetJamaica is not a ripoff. They are a great book. I just meant the contest cutoff time.

dirty said:
I am sorry you don't like it.....We try to be fair with everyone...Not everyone can get to the computer Before6 or 7 in the evening....And at 4 pm today we only had 19 people... So Moving the Cutoff time up would pretty much eliminate half the contestants on Most nights....how is that Fair to anyone..:+clueless

Put the thread up the night before. The lines are already out. I guess it dont really matter though. People would still cover what wasnt chosen at the end no matter what time it is. I am just saying, if you notice most of the late entries are on the underdog. Just excuse me I have been drinking. Sorry for even bringing it up.

MCP

what a dumb post. complaing about a free contest. what a loser.

if youre gonna complain about a contest complain about people who only post for contests.. i dont recognize half these people.

UWinSports said:
people come in late and look at what everybody is taking and start covering everything else. The cutoff time needs to be moved back. Would eliminate all the whores.
The contest is sound.

Ease up Tiger...

dirty

EOG Master
UWinSports said:
Put the thread up the night before. The lines are already out. I guess it dont really matter though. People would still cover what wasnt chosen at the end no matter what time it is. I am just saying, if you notice most of the late entries are on the underdog. Just excuse me I have been drinking. Sorry for even bringing it up.

the lines are always put up By 9 pm at the latest for the contest the night before.....Last night was later since we are eliminating the contest Forum....Until CBB started we posted the lines by 7 pm....But the CBB lines usually come out later.....So I quit posting them until around 9 pm.....I am in the process of posting them Right now.

UWinSports said:

Give UWinSports is entry fee for this contest back and send him on his way.

PO69

EOG Master
PleasEEEEEEE tell me that we are not talking about the $25 contest here!!!!

If so then I feel stupid enough already even reading this post for 10 seconds. I want to apologize to EVERY mod that had to spend more than 5 seconds reading this shit!! WHO CARES what people take in a $25 contest. Let me guess, UWINSPORTS doesnt actually win at sports at all!! HE doesnt even bet since he is obviously some 19 college kid who only can bet when he wins a contest

THIS IS THE THREAD OF THE WEEK FOR FINDING ANYTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

I THINK THE TITLE IS BAD IT MAKES BETJAMAICA LOOK BAD AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG HERE.

AK

TIMMY C said:
THIS IS THE THREAD OF THE WEEK FOR FINDING ANYTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

I THINK THE TITLE IS BAD IT MAKES BETJAMAICA LOOK BAD AND THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG HERE.

I agree

I NEED TO FEED MY FUCKEN KID SOMEHOW!

I fucken cap games for 5 fucken hours just to win my 25 bucks and motherfuckers do this shit to me!

Fuck you all!

=)