Best late game bet?

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I haven't made any football bets today. Who can share a healthy and easy winner in the late games?

Thanks

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
I think I was on The SHRINK's only winner with SF +11 1/2. But Pats ov is my only other play. Perfect weather, no wind at all. 44 is good. Buff has somewhat of an offense with Losman out. Pats over just about every game, give up a lot of big plays. Plus Pats offense only played last half last week, maybe last 3rd of game. They should open up a bit to get on board earlier. A year makes a lot of difference here as last year this had under written all over. No defenses and good offenses for another primetime over. Been white hot this week.

Best Wishes...OF :+waving-5

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
Sorry General Sir. If they evict you from your trailer I will let you stay in a tent in my backyard. Felt nauseated the entire first half. I think NFL has gone from No Funds Left, to No Fuckin Luck to No Future Left. Only sport I lost in this week. If someone had told me before game I would get a 34 point half, I would have bet even more. Give me a chance to win your trailer back in NBA.

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
I'll rebound frog. So will you.

We will get yesterdays back soon enough.

Happy Halloween. Do you have any festivities on Halloween night?

OMNIVOROUS FROG

EOG Master
My favorite holiday. The 4 month has a skeleton costume, nighty. It is for 6 months but he can barely squeeze in. Kid is a monster, 21 lbs and 27 inches. Off the growth chart both weight and length. He will probably stay home. Take out the 4 year old and 10 year old. Same as my dad did with me. No adult parties or anything. Just walk along and smoke my cigar. We have calume glow sticks and a real nice neighborhood. No mischeif, no vandalism.

Canceling NFL ticket and starting NBA league pass. If there is a sport I can raise the white flag in the NFL is it. Tired of my NFL FROG getting gigged week after week. Pass on tonight's game and enjoy the evening. Maybe a boring night for some, but watching the kids enthusiasm makes me young again.