Bar For Sale in Escazu $45,000

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran
Live the dream, and pick your own waitresses and bar tenders. "Right of Key" bar in Escazu with operating costs under $2,000 a month. Flatscreens, couches, deck, and parking. Remote camera system to keep your eye on the prize. Pm me for more info :cheers

Re: Bar For Sale in Escazu $45,000

Pics? Interested what it looks like... That's very cheap. Maybe not their I guess:+clueless

That price doesnt obviously doesnt include the location and liquor license does it?

Figured something...that's just even money for a SUV up in the states.. I'd rather have a bar than my truck:LMAO

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

Price includes all furnishings, liquor license is through the Muni so $200 a month. Lease on the space is $1400 @ month. Direct competition would be Chichi's which is getting expensive and Bar Henry's. Timeout is in a class of its own with the food and hospitality.

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

If someone could do a breakfast, staring around 10ish that could certainly fill a big niche for Gringos and Ticos. :pop:

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

Any transactions with Macha #4 are deemed to be not included with the Bar.....:btj:

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

I don't think so, it was a Quiznos before its current bar state.

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

Thanks, all it needs is a good owner with an ear for music and an eye for the chicas! :btj:

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

600 square feet give or take with an outside deck and parking.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Pretty tough to own a bar in Escazu when they put up road blocks on both ends of the road at 11PM...

Brick

EOG Master

what do they put up road blocks for? looking for drunk drivers im guessing?

Brick

EOG Master

also if you are leasing the space, what is the 45k for? chairs and tvs?

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

45k does include the waste basket in the shitter to put the used 2 ply charmin.......:yay

So is this the bar near the church that got bought by the ex-TOT employee?

SeaDawg

EOG Veteran

That Bar Central, this is by the Scotia Bank and the turn either to escazu hills and Auto Marcado or towards Paco and the old Santa Ana road. Bar has parking for 15-20 cars also in the mall.

Bar Central is old Escazu by the Church and outdoor hoops court.
TOT is now open but just serving their great food. Not sure about BYOB.....:cheers

Bigbill365

Banned

If that bar was in the states i would buy but a poor counrty like costa rica idk if it would be good businnes up here in a college town or something it would work very nice looking reminds me of a Miami stage for a cokcaine movie

Balco

EOG Master

The place looks like a disaster. It's missing pool tables, darts, shovel boards, and sports memorabilia.