Baltimore Ravens…

kane

EOG master
what a game, I had Miami huge , love to be on the right side of a comeback after Jacksonville crushed me week 1
I had Miami also, wrote it off as a loss, I also had the Jets, have no idea how they pulled it out either

Crazy Pete

EOG Addicted
I had Miami also, wrote it off as a loss, I also had the Jets, have no idea how they pulled it out either
The in-game Yahoo Win% for the Jets apparently was 0.1% after Browns TD with 1:55 left.
But even THAT was not the low point.
If Chubb takes a knee near end zone instead of scoring, Browns could run out the clock.

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Watched the Jet game, had bought it to 7. Was praying for a tie, as there was 2:02 when hunt gets a first down, going out of bounds at the jet 12. Jets had no timeouts. Clev rated to kick a fg with about 20 sec left in the gm. Hunt if he could of stayed in bounds,Clev takes a knee. Then Chubb breaks a run almost going out of bounds at the 2, with a first down, to kneel for the win. Instead scores a Td. Cost them the gm.

Last edited:

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Still don’t think Tua is the answer in Miami, and as a Fin fan, I wanna be wrong about him. Definitely a tip of the cap for yesterday’s comeback

Valuist

EOG Master
Baltimore just acquires Roquan Smith, the leading tackler in 2022 for a 2nd and 5th rounder.

Smith is 25 and could easily have been the centerpiece of their defense for another 4 years. Are the Bears going to cry poor?